For Sale - Basement cleanout! Some 2nd gen explorer parts, some random vehicle parts.. | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale Basement cleanout! Some 2nd gen explorer parts, some random vehicle parts..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basement cleanout II: Have 2nd and 3rd Gen parts.

Its been quite some time since I did anything with this year old post. But here are the updates:

2nd Gen:
Aftermarket radio dash install kit. Brand new never opened. Bought at best buy for my 3rd gen but obviously it isnt compatible. $15 plus shipping

99-01 Foglamps-OK shape could use a polish. Bulbs included. $25 plus shipping
BLQyH2e.png

95-01 Driver's Side Headlight/Turn Signal combo.-Good shape $20 plus shipping
z1F0f.png

1998 owner's manual (no longer have case for it). $5
2bkpU.png

Center console liner for 6 disc cd changer. $5
TCEyf.png

Full length console front storage cubby. $5
1Otfl.png

3rd Gen (and possibly 4th)
Accel Supercoil: In great shape and working condition. Works with up to 2010 4.0. $60 plus shipping
K52QLUM.png

Factory CD player. Great shape no button wear and all lights work. $30 plus shipping.
yH8YTTK.png

Factory speakers. In great shape no distortion or crackling. $10 each plus shipping.

Clear Corners. Brand new but one has a crack from shipping. Dont feel like finding ebay seller to exchange so somebody can grab these cheap. $10 plus shipping.
vDUcic4.png

In channel rain guards. Paid $90 for them recently but too many scratches on doors from removing old beat up original style rain guards so I will be going back to the old style to hide the ugly. $50 and double sided tape is still sticky. Pictures tomorrow!

Some items do not have pictures because the ones I took are TINY for some reason. Maybe because I am an iphone noob? (prior windows phone owner until it got stolen)

Everything up for sale is BEST OFFER; I need the room. Also will do package deals. DONT BE AFRAID TO MAKE AN OFFER! Some things are in Woonsocket RI and others in Cumberland RI. Available for local pick up as well. If anything needs to be shipped I can go to the post office during my lunch break on week days. Thanks for looking!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

No problem James! They will be shipped out as soon as the first truck arrives at work.

Me and my family are making a trip back to where we started this year! I am so excited....I have always wanted to see where i was born

Kenyon, the wheel caps just arrived. Thanks for taking the time to clean them for me.

A+ on this transaction. Underpriced and overdelivered. :)

Mytrac, nice to see you want to see where you were born, many people overlook woonsocket just because of reputation, yet there is a lot of history and other neat aspects here. Also, if you want to see parts of woonsocket before you get here, there is a movie starring Richard Gere that was filmed here. It's called Hachi: A dog's tale. Its about a dog that stays waiting at the train station where his master used to commute from, even after his death. It was filmed at the train station, and also part of main street. Other parts were filmed in Warren and Bristol RI too.

Rick, glad they got there, especially after the tracking number problem. And not a problem for cleaning them, I used the barkeepers friend and an sos pad as barkeepers couldn't get everything off them, but I'm sure they came out very nice in your opinion too! :). Good luck with the explorer, and most importantly, recovering from your stroke!

BTW, I got the mats a while back ago. Thanks for the deal.

Storage cubby still up?

Yes it is, I can take it to work tomorrow and do a shipping quote if you want it.

Yes. Lemme know how much I owe ya.

What is your zip code?

Oh yeah sorry, 35904

YoungMounty, sorry for the delay in getting you that shipping quote, my girlfriend has been in the hospital the past few days due to being anemic and having the flu totally kick her ass, but I have the console cubby with me and will have that quote for you today.

No hurry man! I understand. If you could pull the accompanying piece to the cubby too that'd be awesome. Broke some clips on mine yesterday.

hey do you have those cubby things still? also what exactly is the factory recovery point?

I do have it still, its actually packed ready to ship. I ONLY have the front section though, not the cupholder section. Also the factory recovery point I've only seen on later second gen explorer sports, but it attaches to the drivers side frame rail in the back opposite the tail pipe. Its not a hook but fully round so you can insert a hook from a steel cable etc without worrying about it falling off.

I do have it still, its actually packed ready to ship. I ONLY have the front section though, not the cupholder section. Also the factory recovery point I've only seen on later second gen explorer sports, but it attaches to the drivers side frame rail in the back opposite the tail pipe. Its not a hook but fully round so you can insert a hook from a steel cable etc without worrying about it falling off.

yea i dont need the cupholders. just the 2 pocket insert things... how much shipped 48912?

I'll get a quote for you today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back