show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread | Page 78 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread

yeah, so i wanted to separate men from mice and see your LIFTED explorer.
(yes, i´m gonna steal ideas for my soon to be x)
also this thread could be really cool for everyone else who´s into jacked up trucks.

keep 'em coming!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

98 XLT 2WD
Lift spindles and SOA
IMG-20121022-00293_zps8f7bde8d.jpg

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

DirtJunky, where about in Tarpon Springs do you go for wheeling? been thinking of different places to go. I'm north of you in Citrus County.

Superlift long aal drivers side torsion bar bolt maxed passenger side lots of thread left hmmm

betsy2-1.jpg

Here's some more current pictures of mine.

Attachments

• 2012-10-29_17-25-59_275.jpg
    2012-10-29_17-25-59_275.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 9,407
  • 2012-10-29_17-26-58_563.jpg
    2012-10-29_17-26-58_563.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 2,277
  • 2012-10-28_15-52-50_965.jpg
    2012-10-28_15-52-50_965.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 2,210

DirtJunky, where about in Tarpon Springs do you go for wheeling? been thinking of different places to go. I'm north of you in Citrus County.

Little road and plathe road called Osteen
Bolton and coyotee road called east pits
Anclote (no longer welcome there by sheriffs department and wildlife)

heres my truck

better-1.jpg

1stsubmission.jpg

profile.jpg

IMG_20120717_110458.jpg

signature.jpg

DSCN3524.jpg

DSCN3049.jpg

2012-11-10_11-47-17_48.jpg

I'm new to serious explorations

I was wondering what lift your running and tire size and if you rub? I'm looking at getting a 98 exploder and doing something very similar and want to know how yours is doing?:rangertan:

Who are you asking?

2" BL ext shackles and full torision bar twist. Set my caster low on the spec range to minimize rub. Really only rubs at full lock turn and in reverse. I leave my sway connected when wheeling helps. I trimmed my running boards/steps at the bottom of front fenders to reduce any rubbing.

thanks how far does the tt raise it?

2" BL ext shackles and full torision bar twist. Set my caster low on the spec range to minimize rub. Really only rubs at full lock turn and in reverse. I leave my sway connected when wheeling helps. I trimmed my running boards/steps at the bottom of front fenders to reduce any rubbing.

That depends on what code your torsion bar is. But usually 1.5-2.0 inches.

Little road and plathe road called Osteen
Bolton and coyotee road called east pits
Anclote (no longer welcome there by sheriffs department and wildlife)

I've been out to Anclote a few years ago and was ran out its too bad I liked it. I've heard of the east pits never been though. Osteen sound familiar but can't remember if I've been out there.

Everytime someone posts a 1st gen its almost makes me want to stop where I'm at with my second gen and build a 1st gen sas with 38's and a v8

Back