Howdy from buggman! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Howdy from buggman!

buggman

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 Explorer XLT
Hi everyone!

Some of you may know me from the Ranger Forum world.... still have the ranger, don't worry. :)
Just bought my first Expo today. 2003 XLT, low miles, good shape inside & out, just need to do a little touch-up paint in a few places and it will look like new.

At the moment it's bone stock, but I plan on working my LED magic on everything, inside & out. A double din DVD head unit & backup camera are a couple things I'd like to add first.

I'm kinda the go-to guy for LED related stuff, so if anyone has any questions, feel free to drop me a message.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Howzit buggman!
Don't gloss over the Ranger, we do Rangers here too! Some details on that, too, please.

Welcome. Lets see a few pics of the ranger!

Old pic of the truck
newwheels.jpg

New pic with my Raptor grille mod:
IMG_2736.jpg

LINKY to a few more pics of the new grille mod

Couple pics of the Xpo
IMG_2753.jpg

IMG_2759.jpg

Only real mod I've had time for... one of my modded Ford ovals
IMG_2754.jpg

IMG_2755.jpg

Welcome

:salute:Hey Buggman i know you from a couple of ranger forums, i too have an expo now. 2001 sport trac letting my son hold on to the ranger for the time being. on the ranger forums i am drod4533.

Also, you need to pick up some Buggman LED's, they are the shiznit

Also, you need to pick up some Buggman LED's, they are the shiznit

I have been trying to get ahold of him since dec 6th and ive seen his status still currently online everyday and why he isnt answering my pms or replying posts here?
i am waiting for his response for leds i want to buy from him asap
have you bought from him or contacting him by via email?

I have been trying to get ahold of him since dec 6th and ive seen his status still currently online everyday and why he isnt answering my pms or replying posts here?
i am waiting for his response for leds i want to buy from him asap
have you bought from him or contacting him by via email?

I have bought from him, as well as many other forum friends, I am not sure what the hold up is. I don't have an email for him since I have only ever dealt online on the forums with him. I know he had some things come up as of late, but I will contact him on the other sites I know him on and see if he answers. he is an honest seller and has a good product, I will see about getting my pics up of my dash with his LED's in it. He's a good dude, so this surprises me.

Hey guys,
Sorry, things have been kinda hectic here & I'm behind on my messages everywhere :(

I'm trying to get caught up though ;)

I have bought from him, as well as many other forum friends, I am not sure what the hold up is. I don't have an email for him since I have only ever dealt online on the forums with him. I know he had some things come up as of late, but I will contact him on the other sites I know him on and see if he answers. he is an honest seller and has a good product, I will see about getting my pics up of my dash with his LED's in it. He's a good dude, so this surprises me.

good to know that, thanks a lot man...yeah show us your pics of your dash led lighting:thumbsup:

Hey guys,
Sorry, things have been kinda hectic here & I'm behind on my messages everywhere :(

I'm trying to get caught up though ;)

hey terry, thanks for quick replied in my pms, ive replied back to you quickly
thanks man:)

haven't gotten those loaded yet, I will try tomorrow!

IMG_20110815_023628.jpg

This picture you see where the lights are by how bright the dash is, but in real life the lighting is a lot more even when lit up.

That was 30,000 miles ago and a year and 3 months lol

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back