• Register Today It's free!

Limited on Order

wadge

Reaction score
City, State
Northern Ontario
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer limited
I am patiently awaiting my new Explorer Limited. Ordered it a month ago so it should'nt be too long I hope. I do have the vin #.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Still waiting

Still waiting for my Explorer LTD - Kodiak Brown. Was due to be delivered to my dealer last week. On Thursday it was somewhere near the border then I heard from my dealer today that it was on route on a train possibly delivered on Friday. I was hoping to have it by christmas but looking doubtful now. My dealer is 180 kms from home.

Still waiting for my Explorer LTD - Kodiak Brown. Was due to be delivered to my dealer last week. On Thursday it was somewhere near the border then I heard from my dealer today that it was on route on a train possibly delivered on Friday. I was hoping to have it by christmas but looking doubtful now. My dealer is 180 kms from home.

Hi wadge!

I'd be happy to give you an update on your Explorer's status. Just send me a PM with your VIN or order number/dealer name and I'll give you the details.

Thanks!

Crystal

My new Explorer Limited finally made it to the dealer. Now for the 180km drive to get it!

Back