35" Tracs | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Cragar's are between $45-70.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ill post some pics of my rig up here tomorrow

I'm drunk, but I fart 35"s in my sleep... let me he lp!!

148291_4763694968813_1131817435_n-1.jpg

IMG_20121108_083722-1.jpg

profile.jpg

IMG_20120717_110458.jpg

question about the body lifts. im on summit right now and theres one specific for the sport trac. it LOOKS like they have bumper brackets. is that the difference between the pa883? i have no idea. there is just about a $100 difference. (the sport trac specific bl is the more expensive one of course)

Yes the ST kit comes with bumper brackets as well as the steering shaft extension.

cool. and just a random question.... but does the motor look like its sitting lower in the engine bay?

it is,, you raise everything around it, cause it is bolted to the frame,,

And it leaves plenty of room for a supercharger:D

If you can find one lol. I've been looking for one off a T-Bird SC

Look in my photo album on here or on mysporttrac.com.

299449_4406373956011_1744354223_n_zpsa62f2460.jpg

When I had 33's on my ST I could not keep an alignment for more than 3 months, and destroyed tires annually, with the IFS. But there are others who have better luck than I did.

35's will need a 9" rim to be safest IMO. Also if you go to 16,17,18" rims 35's are EXPENSIVE... 15" 35's are cheaper somehow even though they use more material to build the tire????

Check out my photobucket link, for lots more pics. Or the SMORR trip from earlier this year.

The 883 body lift "works" with the ST, it has the extension for your steering, it has bumper brackets, but i found that the rear bracket for the bumper didnt work, had to do alot of customizing. Ended up having to drill new holes in the frame to bolt it to.

The front bumper i had to drill a couple new holes in the mounts but not too bad.

wow the bay doesnt look different at all. heres what i'm looking at right now; the body lift, fabtech spindles, aal, fuel hostage 18x9's, on ~34" nitto trails. i'd like to get 18x10's and have been trying to get some feedback on the depth of those wheels but have yet to hear anything. if anyone has any input on the 10's let me know!

i have procomp 98 15x10s on and i had to do a little extra trimmimg but not much more than others

Yup, I'm going with the 15x10.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

my buddy has an 07 duramax, 8" lift, fuel 22x10 2 piece deep lip mavericks on 37's and it looks mean as hell, he got me into the deep lip look lol

Back