TORQUE MONSTER Headers GROUP BUY | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

TORQUE MONSTER Headers GROUP BUY

PM'd my info!! Def still in! So everyone else im reading doesnt need them soon huh? My truck is apart, in the garage, just shy of a little ole set of headers to run...LOL

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Okay, so here's the latest. I spoke to Erica today and she said that Al is definitely going to give us a 'really good' deal but he needs some info from us before he will actually know how much of a reduction he can do. He also gets better prices when he buys his material in larger quantities and that's what will determine our price. He needs to be sure that we're for real and approximately how many headers we will be ordering, and giving him our user names on this site simply isn't going to cut it for him. So he asked me to get the following from you guys...
-First and last name
-phone number
-email address
-build date of truck
I apologize that I still couldn't get an exact price yet, but I am trying.
So this is where we seperate the boys from the men. I'll PM everybody on the list (or you can PM me with your info) and we'll see who's serious and who's not. Whether Al or Erica will contact you or not, I have no idea. By giving me your info you won't be obligating youself, Al will just feel more confident in giving us a reduced price if he has some real names and numbers. I certainly don't expect anybody to confirm 100% until we have an actual price, including myself.
I should also mention that I talked to Erica about some guys wanting to order before the deadline. I suggested that we place our orders individually as each of us are ready and that Feb.1st be the last day to order to receive the discount. Whether they wish to still take orders from stragglers after that date and still honor the discounted price will be completely up to them. When we order, we'll simply have to tell them that we're with this group, or give them a keyword or discount code so that they'll know to give us the reduced price.
Again, sorry that I don't have a real number for you guys yet, but I will be getting in touch with all of you very soon.

-Terry

I'm definitely interested , I even made a thread in the wanted section of the forum asking for these headers

Ill PM u my info

Handegard, I'll just need to know the build date of your truck.
And I'll know the amount of the discount on the 3rd and will keep everybody informed.

Mines '08/96

I wish I could afford two sets. I'm trying to find a wrecked 5.0 X and a Matching Ranger to make my dream Ranger....

Count me in on this as well. 97 w/egr

Count me in 2000

Those of you who want in need to PM him your information.

Okay, so here's the latest. I spoke to Erica today and she said that Al is definitely going to give us a 'really good' deal but he needs some info from us before he will actually know how much of a reduction he can do. He also gets better prices when he buys his material in larger quantities and that's what will determine our price. He needs to be sure that we're for real and approximately how many headers we will be ordering, and giving him our user names on this site simply isn't going to cut it for him. So he asked me to get the following from you guys...
-First and last name
-phone number
-email address
-build date of truck
I apologize that I still couldn't get an exact price yet, but I am trying.
So this is where we seperate the boys from the men. I'll PM everybody on the list (or you can PM me with your info) and we'll see who's serious and who's not. Whether Al or Erica will contact you or not, I have no idea. By giving me your info you won't be obligating youself, Al will just feel more confident in giving us a reduced price if he has some real names and numbers. I certainly don't expect anybody to confirm 100% until we have an actual price, including myself.
I should also mention that I talked to Erica about some guys wanting to order before the deadline. I suggested that we place our orders individually as each of us are ready and that Feb.1st be the last day to order to receive the discount. Whether they wish to still take orders from stragglers after that date and still honor the discounted price will be completely up to them. When we order, we'll simply have to tell them that we're with this group, or give them a keyword or discount code so that they'll know to give us the reduced price.
Again, sorry that I don't have a real number for you guys yet, but I will be getting in touch with all of you very soon.

-Terry

Terry, you probably aught to update your first post. How many contacts have you gotten further commitment from so far?

What a fantastic idea. I'm interested depending on the price. I'm about 3/4 through putting a 5.0 in a 99 Ranger and would need a set that would fit that truck with a later 97 GTP motor. Thanks for doing this.

Group buy

I too am interested depending on price. Doing a '98 Mountaineer 302 into an '02 Ranger. External EGR. Thanks. David.

I appreciate all the effort that is put into this GP, I have to bow out unfortunately. Time is my issue, and my truck is going on week 3 down. As it's my DD, I need it back sooner than later. Good luck guys, product looks/sounds awesome!!!

I'm. Interested just like everyone else if the discount is right put me down for a set, 99 xlt, build date definitely after 97

Just want to remind everybody who's interested in getting a set of Torque Monsters to PM with your info. I need first and last name, phone number, email address and the build date of your truck. If it's after '97 just the year will do.
This doesn't commit you to buy, it just lets Al (Al's Headers) know that we're for real. I've messaged everybody but there's still a few guys left to get back to me and I'd appreciate it one way or the other.
I'd like to send the list to Erica (Al's daughter) by tomorrow. If you haven't gotten back to me by then, don't sweat it, I can still add more names later so there's still plenty of time.
Some guys aren't in a rush, but some guys are, and the earlier we get a list to them the earlier orders can start being placed...hopefully this week, if the deal's as great as I've been promised.
-Terry

I would like to place mine as soon as possible. Now that the Ex is finally getting the bodywork done, it isn't gonna be off the frame too much longer. It'd be great if I could get these within the next three weeks. Otherwise it's gonna be a much bigger pain to get them installed.

Even if you ordered them straight out right now, the wait on them would be more than 3 weeks.

do you think there should be a second thread or a updated list of whos in?

example being

1. Dannytech_lt

??

Hello, those headers are only to V8? Because I have a V6 and I want to upgrade the stock manifolds for a headers.

Thanks, happy new year to all

Hello, those headers are only to V8? Because I have a V6 and I want to upgrade the stock manifolds for a headers.

Thanks, happy new year to all

Yes, they're only for the V8 5.0L Explorers, Mountaineers, and 5.0 swapped rangers.

Im getting excited :D

i got a cracked manifold now :/ so earlier i said i was in no rush to get mine but nwo i am in somewhat of a rush lol... dang noise

i got a cracked manifold now :/ so earlier i said i was in no rush to get mine but nwo i am in somewhat of a rush lol... dang noise

Mines cracked too. And its my dd for 4 more weeks....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back