NEED your INPUT for BDS lift kits! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

NEED your INPUT for BDS lift kits!

Axial32

Reaction score
City, State
Zeeland, Michigan
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 2dr. V8 Sport
I have a buddy on TRS who has been working super hard to get BDS to start making stuff for Rangers, well why get Explorers in on it as well.. We all know the limitation of whats out there for our Explorers. Having to deal with a Superlift kit that is greatly overpriced. Or doing the 3" Bodylift and cranking the torsion bars to either clear 33's or 35's. Solid axle swaps are awesome and all but can be even more pricey, and alot more work. So need every body to put their opinions on here and what you would like to see from BDS. drop bracket kits, coilover kits, solid axle conversion kits, and the size.. 4, 5, 6 inch. And what year vehicles you want covered. 1st Gen., 2nd Gen., 3rd Gen.

We need as much attention as possible to show BDS that there is a market out there for these vehicles and that we dont want to buy a Superlift.

Here's the link to the Facebook wall where all the ranger station guys are already posting..

http://www.facebook.com/BDSSuspensions/posts/10151133415836430?comment_id=25018261&notif_t=like

And here's the page at TRS for anyone interested in checking out over there...

http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134772

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well, I wrote on the facebook wall. I'll probably sign up for ranger station and make another post there. Would have much rather had a BDS lift option than just the Superlift, especially if they make a kit designed with coilovers in mind.

Bump>

post on fb, gunna add to TRS thread

i think that will be cool. i might sign. but i feel it could be more pricey than everyone thinks. especially if one was thinking of coilovers. just my .02

It would be worth it though, not just for their quality but also to have another option. I was gonna get one for my 97 F150 once my explorer is done.

BUmp> :D

true 6" lift, and sas kits would be where the money is for sure

Even if the 6" kit was only front components itd be worth while, match it with an soa. Looking at the superlift kit on my truck there is no reason why there couldnt be an additional 2" built into the design

Back