My 13 Explorer Sport

Mdanielswv18

Reaction score
City, State
Hurricane, wv
Year, Model & Trim Level
16 Explorer Sport
Well here she is.

The first pic is the day we picked her up. The second one shows my only mods so far. I installed the Husky Liners front, 3rd row, and the cargo area. I tinted the front windows and added a windshield strip. I also tinted the headlights with Lamin-X film. I still need to complete the foglights. I have the K&N Typhoon intake on order along with some DDM Tuning 8K HIDs for the headlights and a 3K HID set for the foglights. I'm waiting on the weather to break to get started on some other stuff.

IMAG0484_zps15ac2333.jpg

IMAG0500_zps90d4db25.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Very nice. The fastest color Ford Makes as well. Good luck with it.

very nice looks like mine

For sure scion, I got the sienna leather too. It looks so much better in person then any other pics I found online.

i agree the 2 tone seats are the ticket

Did u also buy the hid harness, error elimanitor and adaptor cable along with the kit? Thanks

Well here

The first pic is the day we picked her up. The second one shows my only mods so far. I installed the Husky Liners front, 3rd row, and the cargo area. I tinted the front windows and added a windshield strip. I also tinted the headlights with Lamin-X film. I still need to complete the foglights. I have the K&N Typhoon intake on order along with some DDM Tuning 8K HIDs for the headlights and a 3K HID set for the foglights. I'm waiting on the weather to break to get started on some other stuff.

IMAG0484_zps15ac2333.jpg

IMAG0500_zps90d4db25.jpg

I didnt do the harness and have had no issues so far. I did only go with the 35watt kits though.

Well here she is.

Great looking Sport! Question about the lamin-x headlight tint, is that the "gunsmoke" color and did you do the install yourself? Is it doable for someone who's never done it before?

It is the tint, not gunsmoke. I got gunsmoke for the foglights but it didnt fit right cause it was cut for the regular explorer. They are sending me some new film out for the foglights. The film is pretty easy to install. I have this on all my vehicles and it keeps the headlights looking new.

It is the tint, not gunsmoke. I got gunsmoke for the foglights but it didnt fit right cause it was cut for the regular explorer. They are sending me some new film out for the foglights. The film is pretty easy to install. I have this on all my vehicles and it keeps the headlights looking new.

Good to hear, thanks for the info. I've been thinking about that tint and really want to do the front and rear lights.

what color tint did you use for the headlights? did you both front and back?

Back