• Register Today It's free!

Navigation system traffic data

harlenm

Reaction score
City, State
Shelton, CT
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Limited(lemon swap)
I just remembered this and posted it in the Stock forum, but thought I'd mention it here.

I'm in the US, and obviously we use MPH here. But for some reason when there is a traffic incident and you click on it, speeds are shown in KPH.

Very strange.

IMG_20130110_174806.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Mine had the same issue in an old version of MFT. A couple of upgrades ago that stopped working all together. What version of MFT are you on? Also, you really don't need traffic reporting for I95 in Fairfield county at 5:18. That's a daily parking lot.

Mine had the same issue in an old version of MFT. A couple of upgrades ago that stopped working all together. What version of MFT are you on? Also, you really don't need traffic reporting for I95 in Fairfield county at 5:18. That's a daily parking lot.

It's the latest software. And I drive it every day, I know it's a parking lot!

I had the something similar happen...
The speed limit signs that show up on some highways...well here in Canada it's obviously km/h but on my way close to the US border but still in Canada one of the roads came up in mp/h when I had just travelled it the same day and it was in kp/h...strange!

Guys, do you have to have Sirius to get the traffic updates? They were terribly out of whack here in Canada when I still had the 6 month freebie of Sirius

I just updated my MFT. If my traffic alerts start working again I'll let you know what units they are in.

Back