2013 All Ford Nationals @ Carlisle, Pa Jun 7-9 | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2013 All Ford Nationals @ Carlisle, Pa Jun 7-9

How do you want to spend Sun. June 9th, 2013?

• I want to go to Rausch Creek!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh. There has to be something other than wheeling to do.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can a sport trac come I would love to me some guys or do we have our own category

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I like that camping idea. This year I plan to split the drive out there into two days. Maybe I'll camp Thursday night instead of a hotel.

What happened with the hotel we been using for the pat few years
With the Mach 1 mustang group?

There was a goof up on my part, I thought that the hotel was already booked up and didn't know there was a private link to reserve rooms as a Mach 1 member :eek: Besides, I imagine the Mach crowd gets tired of us crashing their parties and eating all their food every year ;) If you want to reserve a room with them, Ben has the direct link and Draper said they don't mind sharing their reserved room block. As for dinner, I am looking into restaurants that can support our giant group without splitting us into a dozen tables. I'll let you guys know what I find, unless someone has a suggestion..?

Trackerforsport, Sport Tracs are still considered SUV's by Carlisle, so you would be in our group unless you actually wanted to register it as a truck. To be honest, I'm sorely tempted to enter my own S-trac instead of my lifted Explorer this year.....

Tim, paintball would be fun but I doubt anyone wants to endure a long, painful ride home afterwards.

So far it looks like we're wheeling up here, and as long as the weather is ok we'll be camping. I'm sure we can compile enough burnable material (no friggin Christmas trees this year, I promise!) and fireworks to make the evening entertaining.

So far it looks like we're wheeling up here, and as long as the weather is ok we'll be camping. I'm sure we can compile enough burnable material (no friggin Christmas trees this year, I promise!) and fireworks to make the evening entertaining.

Sounds good to me! I'm picking up a set of 32 Pro Comp MTs tomorrow night. I should be GTG by the time June rolls around!

I generally go with the flow :) I don't know of any food places in that area...going to reserve a room this weekend.

I will try to make it but it all depends on work again :/

ill be doing my registration probably early next month. im not missing it this year

So everyone can hate me I'm in Florida right now and it's 82 degrees :p

So everyone can hate me I'm in Florida right now and it's 82 degrees :p

everyone's going to be glad where they are at. its 26F here :mad:

and thats warm for this time of year!!!!!

Post for this has been quit still trying to decide if I want to go and afford it because of things aphave come up and life has change a good deal. If I make it I will explain

hope alls well chris. still needing to see if i will have funds as well. it might be down to the wire for cash, and if or when i book a room. that and need to figure out how much fuel evil will devourer this year.

Keep on keeping on Chris. Not sure about this year yet. Work has me tied down pretty tight and I was planning on spending most of the summer at Fire Island.

When do we need to commit to going by? Such as when would we need to register by? I really want to go but can't commit until it gets closer.

When do we need to commit to going by? Such as when would we need to register by? I really want to go but can't commit until it gets closer.

you can register at the gate, the day you go if you like. hotel rooms might be a different story.

If you register before 5/6 you save 10% off the price gouging entry fee.

BTW- I'm registered. I just need to get the truck finished up.

Hey everyone,
Just a heads up to all, Moose might not be making up to Carlisle the year. Unless I can get a trailer to haul her ass there she won't be able to make the trip out there. As of right now only Mean Mug, my 6.0 F250, will be making the trip and will be disguised as an Explorer ;)

I'll keep everyone updated as time goes on.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hotel, holidays, and showfeild now booked. looks like i am driving miss fuel ****.....errrr evil down once again.

Back