Utah Explorers | Page 14 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Utah Explorers

Does anyone on here run with the slick rock punks crew or CTR (crawl the rocks). Im a member of both.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Not me. I am in Ogden these days though. I drive a LJ Rubicon now too. Hope to get a RBV soon though- for a driver more than anything. Maybe a future buildup. Wont be a progressive build like the last one. Too much wasted time and money. This time I will yank the front end and get a decent Tcase and go from there. I am always up for wheeling!

Kirby-
I have an off road group started here locally in Ogden. We have a facebook page and that's the way we keep in contact. Check it out, Utah Explorers.

Ok I found it but I can't post on it or anything? In other news I bought a 1991 Ranger. Picking it up Thursday. It will be driver. My jeep needs some more build right now, but it is pretty much ready to rock

Just in case it hasn't been posted above, we do have a very active club here in the valley and plan on doing runs this summer. We use facebook as the main means for communication, but will try to stay a little more regular with this thread. If you do have a facebook, search for us as "Utah Explorer Club" and we will add you. Feel free to share pics of your ride or adventures! Thanks, -Suicide77 aka Anthony

Does anyone on here run with the slick rock punks crew or CTR (crawl the rocks). Im a member of both.

Hey splodo49, I've never seen or met up with either group, but if they are willing, I'd definitely be interested in doing a run with you guys. :D

Back