A Michigan Meet and Greet? | Page 8 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

A Michigan Meet and Greet?

Parma would be fine for me, but most of the group would have to drive past bundy to get there

I would be one of those that would have to pass Bundy, so I'll meet at the park. Anyone driving by Plymouth is more than welcome to carpool down with us as well.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

im leaving from lansing. i guess it could be useful to see where everyone is coming from and maybe what route.
im coming straight down 127 from lansing.
looks like kazer (steve haha) will come from saginaw either 23 or 127 (hopefully 127 so we can convoy down)

I would be one of those that would have to pass Bundy, so I'll meet at the park. Anyone driving by Plymouth is more than welcome to carpool down with us as well.

Yeah, maybe I can park outside and ride in with one of yall

im leaving from lansing. i guess it could be useful to see where everyone is coming from and maybe what route.
im coming straight down 127 from lansing.
looks like kazer (steve haha) will come from saginaw either 23 or 127 (hopefully 127 so we can convoy down)

Ill meet up with Brandon in Lansing, then we'll convoy to Parma to get Wes. Then i'm thinkin we wait it out in Parma for Jesse and Tyler(comin from Utica) to meet us there, then we'll have 4 trucks(hopefully 5...Wes...) heading to Bundy from Parma

Ill meet up with Brandon in Lansing, then we'll convoy to Parma to get Wes. Then i'm thinkin we wait it out in Parma for Jesse and Tyler(comin from Utica) to meet us there, then we'll have 4 trucks(hopefully 5...Wes...) heading to Bundy from Parma

like the way you think good sir!

Yeah, maybe I can park outside and ride in with one of yall

There's plenty of room at the shop for you to park. Right downtown Old Village Plymouth. 775 Davis St is the address, Jayfaboffroad.

sounds good to me!
ill have donuts for whoever is showing up!
kazer and i will swap tires real quick

sounds good to me!
ill have donuts for whoever is showing up!
kazer and i will swap tires real quick

will there be orange juice? :eek:

Aren't you supposed to have coffee with donuts? Taking a healthy approach?

even though i am a future cop, and i work nights... i definitely hate coffee. Plus orange juice just brightens your day!

also Wes are you going to be riding with Kazer or someone else? im probably going to bring a friend, back seat will be open but was just curious for planning if other want to come.

hey michigan friends. does anyone have an extra set of 16" rims laying around that would work on my 2nd gen? i want to get 35x12.5x15 tires possibly. but i dont want to spend 1000+ on rims and tires only to find out that they rub way too much. so i want to buy a crappy set off craigslist ($100.00) mount them up and see what happens.
but i cant find any 5x4.5 16x8 inch rims that fit my truck that arent 600+

if you have them i could pick them up from you and return

Wish I could help, but all I have laying around the barn are 15" rims and we don't have any at the shop. I'll keep my eyes open though.

Wish I could help, but all I have laying around the barn are 15" rims and we don't have any at the shop. I'll keep my eyes open though.

thanks! ya KAZER has a set of factory 16x7 rims. but would really like to lock down a set of 16x8. his are weird back spacing cause its a 3rd gen too. but i have adapters of 1.5" laying around so no issue. if you see anything let me know!

Everyone please be in the parking lot of Bundy by 12 Noon on the 30th

Will do! We may get there early and go play, but we will be back in the lot by noon.

I would say earlier but I'm a little over 2 hours away.

Update.
Tylers truck has a bad rear axle so he's out
Wes is leaving the state on that day so he's out

Brandon and I are still committed
Jesse is a possibility
Mickey is a possibility

Kerry, Ill still be there even if everyone backs out lol

Yea, i wont know till the day before, but i will be there well before noon if i make it, I will try to be there when the gates open seeing as it is less than an hour away.

Yea, i wont know till the day before, but i will be there well before noon if i make it, I will try to be there when the gates open seeing as it is less than an hour away.

I think this is the way it always works right?
Jay and I both plan on being there as well. Our buddy Aaron may be there with his WJ as well. Hoping for a great day!

I invited a few members from RRORC as well. Not sure if they will be able to make it, but the run they had scheduled for opening day had to be cancelled so i threw this run out there for them

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yea I don't plan on backing out so I can be there whenever! Just let me know if its earlier

Back