• Register Today It's free!

Factory bed cover

kvunck

Reaction score
City, State
Saint Peters,MO
Year, Model & Trim Level
2009 Explorer STA
Any good fixes for the factory bed cover hinge weatherstrip? Ford put on 3 under warranty and it still is tearing about a half of an inch from the outside on each side.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Am I the only one that has had a problem with this??

mine is cracking too, not sure what to do . .i thought of maybe using an inner tube or some rubber strip drill the rivets out.

I Sold the bed cover for my truck, but on my first gen ST i used 303 aerospace protectant on all the rubber and it kept everything in good shape. Stuff is expensive, but works great at keeping rubber from drying out. Maybe give it a try?

http://www.303products.com/home/

Selling mine on my 2010 that I just purchased. Looks New, Heck it is new. Just would need to be rekeyed. Any one interested?

Am interested in the bed cover...PM sent...

Selling mine on my 2010 that I just purchased. Looks New, Heck it is new. Just would need to be rekeyed. Any one interested?
I'm looking for a oem cover for my '08 sport trac. Do you still have it? Why are you selling yours? I'm also looking for some Running Boards/step rails...

Back