spacer lift dimensions?

redaxer

Reaction score
City, State
sydney, australia
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 ford explorer xlt,
hi everyone :),
i was wondering if anyone out there in the explorer community would have the dimensions for the lift spacer?

what size flange is needed, what are the hole spacing's on the flanges, i want to make it my self because my dad has a engineering shop and materials for me are easy to get, and because i live in Australia, postage from the states is quite high so this is really the easiest option for me :)
thanks
-redaxer

What type of equipment do you have access to? A cnc machined billet spacer would be really cool. If you just want to get the specs/dimensions call Brandon at BTF and see what he can do for you. That would be what I would do.

I don't think you're going to get anybody to give you the dimensions of them. Brandon is a vendor on here and we're all pretty loyal to him. He's helped us all a lot and put the time in researching to get the dimensions right. Even if I had access to the equipment, $250 is well worth it to me compared to the cost of my time.

very true, i think i will just have to go another route because i dont think the laws in australia will allow me to run spacers in my car :(, i can how ever just do a body lift,
thanks every one :)

Back