Wanted - Upper Itermediate steering shaft | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Wanted Upper Itermediate steering shaft

Parts or services wanted

thirdgrader

Reaction score
City, State
Oregon
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 Mountaineer
I hope I have this listed correctly. I am looking for the section of steering shaft (from a 97 Mercury Mountaineer) that I am told is the upper intermediate shaft. I only need the upper portion, the section between the column and the lower section that connects to the rack.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I hope I have this listed correctly. I am looking for the section of steering shaft (from a 97 Mercury Mountaineer) that I am told is the upper intermediate shaft. I only need the upper portion, the section between the column and the lower section that connects to the rack.

hi is it the half that is under the dash not near the engine ?let me know kbabiak@comcast.net thanks,karl

Yeah. It connect to the lower section of the steering colomn and then through the firewall, were it meets up with the lower shaft that connects to the rack.

hi i have one $20 + shipping let me know my email is kbabiak@comcast.net thanks,karl

Got my part today! Thanks a whole lot! It's exactly what I was wanting and in great shape as you said.

:thumbsup:

Back