parting out 3rd gen 2002-2005 explorer | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

parting out 3rd gen 2002-2005 explorer

sean roberge
hampton,nh
seanr1296@gmail.com

I am parting out a 2003 light blue explorer with 4 wheel drive, no message center, 100k miles. it is grey cloth interior and has adjustable pedals.

PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING (PM AN OFFER IF YOU DO NOT LIKE PRICING)

these parts have been sold:

transmission (5r55s)
tail lights
3rd brake light
air box
motor
panel under the steering wheel
ac compressor
hood
front bumper
battery case $30
transfer case $350 sold
rear hatch glass (typical crack on panel) $150 sold
grille $40 sold

still have:
head lights $75
corners $30
passenger fender $80
roof racks (no crossbars) $70
headers (both, passenger side includes egr tube and valve) $60
power steering pump $40
intake manifold $60
throttle body $60
dented dark blue hatch (swapped from a different explorer, but works) $75
rims $250 (2 decent tires, 2 need tires. personally i'd replace them all)
rear bumper $180
drivers side doors $80 each (passenger sold)
running boards $ 175
interior seats (no 3rd row) $225
all plastic panels for interior varies
radio bezel $40
radio (cd w/cassette) $40
cluster $50
4x4 control module $60
side mirrors $60
y-pipe $175
muffler section (needs mating part to 3rd cat) $50
drive shafts front and rear (make offer, local pick up)
struts $100 all 4
cv axles $60 each
2" trailer hitch $200

any other random interior electrical part is most likely available. please ask and i can get you availability and a price.

most stuff i will take a reasonable offer, especially if you're local and willing to come take parts off that aren't already removed. has no rust and willing to allow locals to cut body depending what they may need since i will be scrapping body once part out is complete.

on to the pics:

IMAG0023_zps1625f027.jpg

IMAG0045_zps3e349658.jpg

IMAG0047_zpsf895da10.jpg

IMAG0015_zps887059aa.jpg

i own a couple of explorers so you can choose from either a set of each of these rims. there are a couple of decent tires on each set but i would advise to get new tires for them.

IMAG0014_zpscf20abad.jpg

IMAG0010_zps0434b534.jpg

IMAG0040.jpg

IMAG0041.jpg

IMAG0042.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

how much for rims shipped to 48912? also what is bolt pattern/ backspacing? they 16x7's?

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

how much for rims shipped to 48912? also what is bolt pattern/ backspacing? they 16x7's?

would you want the tires on them?

previous lighter rims i have sent out, had to be on a pallet and were about $200 to a business. (rims only)

they are 16's, unsure of all other dimensions. they are the stock rims.

Does it have the 1 1/4" or 2" hitch.?

Whoops Didnt Read Lol

I know it is a long shot (since it either gets thrown away or cut), but I am looking for the top engine harness for a 2004-2005 4.6.

That would be great. It is the only piece I need to finish my engine swap. Ford decided that the part is now obsolete and its not available from them. What year would it come off of? I will need it off of either on 04 or 05. Any older and it will have the wrong connector for the ecu.

Looking for a factory air cleaner box and hose running the the TB. Probably don't need the MAF itself, just the holder for the MAF.

Wanna' replace a K&N setup that I don't really care for.

I'm looking for a few fuel injector connectors for my 4.6 if you happen to have them laying around or could snip them off for me. The retainer clips broke on a few of mine.

Do you still have the interior plastic trim for the A-pillars? Both sides...lemme know, thanks.

Back