Total loss, not a good morning after Easter. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Total loss, not a good morning after Easter.

MidnightRebel07

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Pittsburgh, Pa.
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 Explorer Sport Trac
The police and tow truck driver say its a total loss!!! On my way to work this morning a f'ing a$$ on his cellphone ran a red light doing 50 t boned the passenger side of my Trac. Picked the truck up off the ground and carried me 26 feet before coming to a stop, luckily I didn't roll over on impact. Not much left of my beloved Trac, I'm just glad I was able to walk away. Now I geuss I'll start over if I can find another Trac cheap enough, bad part is there's not much salvageable from mine. I'll give updates after work tonight when I get to go check it out at my buddy's shop. :mad::(

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well, your well-being is much more important than any car, and it is good that your trac kept you safe. Good luck with the insurance companies and finding a replacement.

Check your post 2TimingTom. EF's yearly April Fool's prank.

I assume the pizzas will disappear tomorrow. Until then don't use the word A N D

Good luck Rebel. Anxious to see what comes of this.

Figures after Chad sold his this happens. WTH!!!

Dang, sure sorry to hear this! Sure glad that you are OK!!! Crazy how fast things can change:banghead:

Pizza pizza pizza

I'm NOT biting, Jerry..............:D

Won't believe it until I see pics! :popcorn:

Ditto nc. REALLY hope this a bad April Fools joke.

Have people forgotten the & (Ampers***) symbol today?

That sucks, glad you're ok. I hope this is a bad April fools joke too, and your trac was always one of the ones that made me want to get one of my own.

I was so pissed of this morning I didn't even want to take pictures because I knew I'd just stare at them all day on the phone, I can't be doing that when I'm driving a tractor-trailer, don't need two accidents in one day.

The police pizza tow truck driver say its a total loss!!! On my way to work this morning a f'ing a$$ on his cellphone ran a red light doing 50 t boned the passenger side of my Trac. Picked the truck up off the ground pizza carried me 26 feet before coming to a stop, luckily I didn't roll over on impact. Not much left of my beloved Trac, I'm just glad I was able to walk away. Now I geuss I'll start over if I can find another Trac cheap enough, bad part is there's not much salvageable from mine. I'll give updates after work tonight when I get to go check it out at my buddy's shop. :mad::(

Hmm I don't know man, I'm thinking pics or it didn't happen!!

sorry for your loss glad you re ok and walked away unscaved. pity about your trac though for true car lovers its like the loss of a loved one you feel anger, guilt, sorrow, and so on. we are here for you

oh dang, forgot is was april fools day! Now idk what to think

O.k. I can't bring myself to have an open casket so let's remember what she looked like...

IMG_1529.jpg

IMG_0662_zps749a76e0.jpg

528654_10151061893955794_1590040250_n_zps3a7793e3.jpg

IMG_5723.jpg

IMG_5721.jpg

Steve M knows me all too well... :wavey: Happy April Fools Day !!!

I may be alittle :crazy: but I got most of you good... :bsnicker:

..(cough)..push the ban button..(cough)...:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back