2014 ford list of update and colors | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2014 ford list of update and colors

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Would be nice if I could place an order.... :rolleyes:

With in 45 days you will be able too...!

Order banks have been open since March 25th for the 2014's Ordering the 2013's has been closed as of April 13th. This information has been posted here many times before. Please research.
Two new colors have been added, Sunset and dark Side. Green Gem and Ginger Ale are discontinued.
What remains is for Ford to post the new colors on Ford.com for ordering.

snowbird, what i meant is that in 45 days you will be able to see the 2014 on ford.com and what i show is the new color chart...

12 speaker system?? Hmmmm.

How many did the Limited and Sport have for 2013?
The Limiteds have always had the 12 speaker system from day 1 and the Sport, according to the Ford website, also has the Sony HD radio with 12 speakers as standard equipment.

Peter

Would be nice if I could place an order.... :rolleyes:
Go for it but be prepared to wait. Production won't begin until June 3rd. The two new colours by the way, will not be available for the Sport.
Hard to tell the different between the Tuxedo Black and the Dark Side. Perhaps the latter has a bit of grey in it since on the chart it doesn't look as deep a black as the other. Will have to wait until they post them to the Ford website to see how they compare.

Peter

Talked to my dealer today and she"s telling me that I can't place my order until she hears back from ford. I'm a little pissed off about that, I feel like I'm getting no service what so ever... I told her that I think you need to check into this matter ASAP since people wanting to order a ford explorer aren't able to!?!

She also said due to the fact that I live in Canada the 2014 will not be avaible until late September or October. Ill be contacting other dealers....

Thanks for the help. :thumbsup:

Hey everyone!

If you decide that a 2014 Explorer would be an excellent addition to your family, send me your ordering information (order number and dealer name/location) so I can provide you with weekly updates on its status.

Thanks!

Crystal

Ordered and interested!

I'll hunt down my info! Thanks Crystal.

Back