Nic's '99 Explorer Sport | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Nic's '99 Explorer Sport

So I'm just gonna go ahead and redo my list while re-organizing it.

The Day I Got My X
Front.jpg

Hatch.jpg

List of things done to it

Stereo: Pioneer AVH-P3200DVD
Replaced Speakers
Sub Amp: Kenwood KAC-7202
Full Interior LED conversion
Blacked Out Emblems
Blacked Out Taillights
1st wreck replaced Hatch and rear bumper
2nd wreck replaced headlights, corner lights, header panel, fender, grill, and hood, and have yet to replace molding on passenger fender
All New Plugs and Wires
New Brakes and calipers
New tires
K&N Cone filter
Flowmaster 50 Series Delta Flow

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Are you selling the one piece halo projector headlamps?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Got a couple of updates, ordered an intake off ebay, and I can definitely tell the difference, and I got in the parts to fix my stuck passenger side solenoid on the projector, and probably the biggest news, I order my short shifter today for the X

null_zpsb71921f3.jpg

null_zpsc563e064.jpg

null_zps0e4e5b79.jpg

null_zpsb1e891ae.jpg

It's been a while since I've updated this, over chrsitmas the slave went out again, so I ordered all new parts, Centerforece dual friction clutch, new m5r1 transmission, performance polyurethane trans mount, royal purple trans fluid, and all new clutch hydralics, after it being down for about a month while funds were gathered the truck was involved in an accident 3 days after I put the transmission in.

I had to replace the hood, header panel, grille, headlights, bumper reinforcement and cover, and driver side fender. I'm currently back to stock headlights until I can get the money for new housings and projectors, I'll probably wait until May when i have an extra check and order an E-fan at the same time. I just put in a new Diehard platinum AGM battery and replaced the posts, and went to the local pull-a-part and pulled a full length console, just needing an armrest for it, which Turdle is sending me. then a shift boot and it will look factory. I'm gonna try and get some pictures this weekend after a good detail.

I've probably gotten quite a few different things since the last time this was updated, oh like the K&N intake kit, I'll be sure to take full photos this weekend and get this updated.

I haven't had a chance to get my photos off my camera yet, but I had a friend send me one that I snapped with his

photo_zps25d90963.jpg

Nix, those black headlights you got I bought too... I put them on for literally a day and noticed that they gave NO light and so i removed them and threw them in a box. LOL

The all black ones? I bought them for a retrofit? Which I just had to redo because of an accident caused by someone pulling out in front of me

Here's some shots I just grabbed, I've never had it color flicker so much before it was awesome!

9B4BC779-21FF-42EF-8D9B-6136B6544AC2_zps8nto5uji.jpg

9D5FAF71-FDBF-4242-879C-FEA8D5CC2E2B_zps0h78kq3w.jpg

B8CE42C7-5AB6-4368-9743-22412CFA0EC8_zpsncu2kjon.jpg

4885E4F5-6B67-4AD6-A849-E6A065FCF4B5_zpspbo5253n.jpg

Ahhh you got those projector headlights. I just had standard bulbs and they didnt shine worth a crap.

Back