5th Annual EF S.M.O.R.R. 2013 Pre Halloween Spooktacular!! plse read | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

5th Annual EF S.M.O.R.R. 2013 Pre Halloween Spooktacular!! plse read

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'll be a maybe, depending on if I can get the Ex finished in time. Won't have the gearing or locker or sliders done yet, but it should be fun to see what I could still do out there.

I'm in, work forced me to cancel the Moab trip due to limiting how much vacation I can use at once. Hopefully I'll be picking up a new to me rig in Springfield on the way down.

Good to see some new signees! Maybe Babies start planning your vacations you wont want to miss this. The Date is now set July 12-14 it is. Prepare yourself and rig for the heat but remember, if you cant take the heat stay out of the kitchen. ;) Just kidding we'll pack as many cooks as we can in this kitchen, invite your friends! This run is going to be tough but its always fun!

Back on the maybe list, I might be able to get there mid day saturday and camp sat night.

Any other local Missouri people don't forget april 20th at Fulton- possibly camping that night.

Well the stars aligned and thanks to some very special key players last years meet was featured in Four Wheel magazine! Its so exciting to see rigs I know and something other than heeps grace the pages. I just expressed our gratitude with Brandon from SMORR on the phone and he is excited to have us back in July. Unfortunately he may not be there that particular weekend because of previous plans but the park will be open and welcoming us for another great trip. Seeing the 'Hollywood Eight' and Toyota in the magazine has amped me up big time for this run! I hope we can get a big turn out this year and make some more memories and friends we will never forget.

Borrowed this picture from Brandon! :eek:

Attachments

• smorr trophy.jpg
    smorr trophy.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 294

That was an awesome trip!!! I'm really hoping to get my newest explorer out there, I dont mind if it goes:roll: so point and shoot!!!

I think that article will get some people looking at this site and the capabilites of explorers.

I think so too. They ran an article in Petersons as well hyping the Explorer. I would like to invite those new members and the non-believers to joins us to see for themselves how much fun we have!

Talked to Brandon yesterday. Apparently he is getting calls asking how they can become a member of the Ford group at the park after reading the article. He is directing them to this site for us, and letting them know about the meet in July. Thanks Brandon!

Don't think I'm gonna make it fellas. Suffered a somewhat major setback on the restoration that's gonna eat up a few weeks. Next year though!

So fellows but I won't be able to attend this time. I have the engine out of the bronco right now to replace the gaskets. I'm also taking care of some wiring issues while its out too. I'm planning to trim my fenders a little more to get ready for 35's plus I'm working on a set of 5/8's doors and then I believe I'm going to boat side it. Taking my time so it will be done right and not look like a hack job! You guys have fun and hopefully I'll get all of this done and be ready for next year!!

Steve

Have pretty much everything I need to get my Heep ready to wheel, go ahead and move me to the attending list Jake.

Ive been practicing lol
578223_10200985797070056_1925164808_n.jpg

cant wait to get back for some more of this, and some harder trails this year.
picture.php

I was hoping to have a new rig before the run, but an opportunity to move into a house with a garage has presented its self and im not sure i can afford both just yet. If i dont buy the ranger i want the ex will be getting a body lift before the run

I agree with gmanpaint. Signing up is easy, Showing up takes some commitment, To Man up takes a huge set of... mud tires. Nice to have you on the list Levi!

LOL I've been every year, would seem wrong to miss one... But I'm still only a maybe.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Good news...

Getting a set of 38" SXs on beadlocks, and rebuilding my transmission this weekend!!!
Freakin Stoked!

Bad news...

The in-laws signed up the be venders at the Grand River Motorcycle Rally, and apparently I have to man the grill all weekend for their food truck... Same weekend as this meet.
Freakin P!$$ed!!!

Guess I'm out.
Anyone up for an early August meet at SMORR?

Back