Ford Fair Silverstone 11th August 2013 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ford Fair Silverstone 11th August 2013

Howard

Moderator Elite Explorer
Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Milton Keynes
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 SOHC UK SPEC
The date is set. Book it in your diaries now. Prices as follows £16.00 inc VAT per person. Please let me know how many you need and how many vehicle passes you require. Note that this year there does not appear to be a 0-60 sprint available. That might change but for now just a meet and greet. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

As you can all now see I have added the prices. Lets see if we can have a really good turn out this year if we ever get a summer. :D

Unfortunately we won't be able to attend this year - believe it or not but we're flying out to Houston (TX) that very morning! However we are prepared to contribute price of one ticket (in lieu of our attendance) for anyone from the forum who wishes to attend.

Sorry we can't be there this year, but we can help by contributing in this way.

If anyone wants the freebie ticket, please speak to Howard.

unfortantly we cant make it this year, due to moving house within couple months and everything is being boxed up as we speak also other comitments that have in good way come round this year finally, the beast hasnt been getting much attention as i would have intended as i had needed to save alot, but hopefully next year it will be back looking better with new wheels and some engine tweaking.

hi
so we know who isnt going hows about a list of who is?
cheers chris

Hi all,
Unfortunately it looks like we won't be able to go again this year...
The Ex is all fixed, but my health ain't what it used to be at the moment, so a long journey for me is a no go.
I was thinking was maybe an offroad meet later if my health improves?

Take tons of pics and post them up, so us wimps who didn't go get to see what we missed....lol
So sorry guys, I hope you all have a really great time.
Cheers.
Roger and lek

Dare I ask if we had a turn out this year?

Back