• Register Today It's free!

02 Explorer 4x4 Quicklift

angelomarino10

Reaction score
City, State
Dundee, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
02 XLT
Anyone recently purchased/installed the Rancho Quicklifts on a 3rd Gen? I am looking to do it soon. Any suggestions on where to purchase, tips on install, etc?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Anyone recently purchased/installed the Rancho Quicklifts on a 3rd Gen? I am looking to do it soon. Any suggestions on where to purchase, tips on install, etc?

Rockauto.com seems to have some of the best prices, and if you do a search on the forum for "rockauto discount" you can get a 5% off discount code for them. Once or twice a year, Rancho doesa rebate program where you buy 3 and get one strut free...Rockauto's site will tell you when they have it going on.

Thanks for the info - probably going to buy them within the next month or so.

In case anyone else is interested, justsuspension.com has the QuickLifts for all 4 corners for $718.16 if you use coupon code FOLLOWJS

Will a Rancho Quicklift work for a 2003 Mountaineer AWD? I know it has independent suspension.

Will a Rancho Quicklift work for a 2003 Mountaineer AWD? I know it has independent suspension.

Yes. Suspension parts for a 2002-05 Explorer are interchangeable with a 2002-05 Mountaineer.

Thank you for the help! I'll probably need to get the BTF A-Arm before I go any higher though.

Back