4th Gen Explorer Pictures | Page 35 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

hopefully its sooner than a couple weeks sploder. Well pm me on the price again and ill see if I cant get it to ya a bit sooner. I need to see those pics!!!!!

Ok sounds good will do man

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Optional on-board trip computer. Connecting to the OBD port.
0fa01f133b29.jpg

64dee10b0707.jpg

1024432023fb.jpg

d737b1d4154c.jpg

877a5ecf8a1b.jpg

1e3f8d41cbaf.jpg

2122b4368739.jpg

Yeah, that's a great idea covering the air vents and the radio.

Yeah, that's a great idea covering the air vents and the radio.

Radio is useless, ipad replaces radio. I have many other vents, missing 2 isn't that much of a biggie.

well, moved 2,000 miles across the US to Utah and got to do some fun off roading and exploring last week.

went on about 35 miles of dirt/rock trails. was a lot of fun. SOOO Glad i got new tires and little bigger ones because i did have to do some minor rock crawling to get out, now i wish i had those 2" lift struts lol

Love these 255x65 R17 Hankook DynaPro ATM RF10
Did very well on the dirt/rocks/tree roots

10.jpg

9.jpg

11.jpg

13.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

4.jpg

21.jpg

Cool pics man beautiful scenery over there in utah

Sweet pictures, man! I always love to see a 4th Gen offroading. It's so much fun; I wish I had trails like that over here!

thanks guys, yea love it here. would enjoy off roading more once im done making payments lol. always kinda scared to do somethings with your still paying lol

thanks guys, yea love it here. would enjoy off roading more once im done making payments lol. always kinda scared to do somethings with your still paying lol

Great pics Bandit! I will be installing a Gibson catback like yours (aluminized, not stainless) on my 08 Explorer soon. Your video helped me make the decision, so thanks for that!

explorer1_zps8cbc33a6.jpg
explorer2_zps320e4fe3.jpg
explorer3_zps550d3ce3.jpg
explorer4_zps170652dd.jpg
explorer5_zpsed85d421.jpg

explorer6_zpsa01849f3.jpg
explorer8_zps210fe4da.jpg
explorer7_zpsd7f562a0.jpg

That's a good looking Explorer! I love the color and the beefy tires.

Wife says I love my Explorer too much because this is the background on my phone lol

2013-06-11_11-45-01_zps9ff2862a.png

If she only saw the last ohhhh 10 wallpapers on my phone lol. It's always something with my truck so I don't blame ya.

changed up the wheels on my explorer.
they are powdercoated black form rims.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

It's lookin' good as always, Electrician!

Back