5th Annual EF S.M.O.R.R. 2013 Pre Halloween Spooktacular!! plse read | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

5th Annual EF S.M.O.R.R. 2013 Pre Halloween Spooktacular!! plse read

Very nice wheeling weather. Thats a good date.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Count me back in.
As long as you don't move it to the weekend before that

Spooktacular!

Thinking of making the Black Hole a little evil looking for this run. Muhahaha!

Trv-7okq1FDayaftwJKFOfssNZXnBmlFjvoMz-zhG1nSXELBpk.jpg

Thats great, thanks. You're the tops!

You can tack me down as a maybe. If I get my Jeep running I will bring it out. Still have alot to do!!!

You can add me to the attending list as long as my boss is nice.

SLAP YO MAMA! Levi if you put that ap in you could have a real nice boss. All in for Hallowheeling.

i wish i could go not only do i have a all stock truck but it is to far and i am broke

My explorer has some new meats on it, you can ad me to the going list. I have a non member friend with another Ex Sport that will likley go also.

Listed on my calender.

We will get down there later in the evening on 10/25

Some photos for viewing pleasure, from previous trips. Lets grow this meet!! I'm thinking Chad551, you need to show up rig or no rig...
Eric and brother...??
MeanGean...
more locals...

029-4.jpg

022-4.jpg

014-8.jpg

005-11.jpg

056-1.jpg

051-4.jpg

056-5.jpg

074-5.jpg

Update: I sold my explorer last night, couldn't turn down offer made after racing it and making $600 the night before :) woohoo!! But all funds are going to finish my heep, so I will still be bringing it.

Bump!!!

All my major parts are in my garage or on the way for my Jeep build, so I will be ready to go. This is by far most extreme build of mine yet, little bummed it's not a Explorer but I needed change. 5.3, Auto, Jeep TJ on 1 tons over kill on 35s LOL , 3 linked, 4 linked, 65 & 64in width axles.

My buddys explorer is done he will be bringing it. Put Derek O on list.

Well, once again, life just hasn't gone as planned. I still haven't had a chance to get to work on the SAS. Parts are still sitting there, waiting to get installed. :( It will not stand a chance of getting done by Halloween either.

Looks like the Black Hole will be going on this run. If life will give me a break, Pugly will be on stands in the garage over the winter getting some major suspension work done. :)

I let Brandon know at the park of our new dates Jake. We are down on his calender officially. One thing we kind of need to talk about is if we want the park to fix us a pulled pork dinner or not for Saturday evening, or does everybody want to grill/cook their own. We have plenty of time to figure that out, but we do need to let them know in advance one way or the other. ;)

I personally am going to pack as light as I can for this meet, and will eat what they sell. For just me, it's cheaper & way easier to do it that way.

I think I found a place that sells high heat red gels for the front can lights. If anybody else wants some for their lights, let me know, I will grab them & bring em with, (spooky spooky night runs).

Well I'll see what i can do, as there's no one to wheel with around here anymore. So i'm looking at selling off or parting out all my trucks in the near future :(

O, now Steve. just have to travel here and there... Join this event.

Greg Bring me axle, I sent you Pm, once I have axle done, we can finish front in a weekend. Do you plan to just stay with the 4.10s for now, might be easiest, then just get a 4.10 rear. Or do you allready have 4.10 in rear can't remember.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Rear is 2ND gen 410 already. Front is 409 LS. Most likely doing a doubler for this and keeping the gears as is. Still have to get the locker for the rear.

A build weekend is just what I need in my life! :bounce:

Back