Camo Accessories | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Camo Accessories

Reaction score
City, State
Georgia
Year, Model & Trim Level
04 Explorer Sport Trac
I'm huge into camo, specifically Mossy Oak Break Up Infinity. I really want some camo accessories for my ST. Like window visors, decals, rims, etc. Any one know where I can find camo stuff for a 04 ST?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I dont know of any actual accessories but i have seen cammo wraps on ebay or something. You could always buy that and wrap some of your interior in it. Just a thought.

cover king sells custom fit camo seat covers but thats about the only accessory that is ST specific in camo

Thanks! I can only find the bucket seat covers but can never find a seat cover for the back seat because of the over-the-shoulder middle belt. The ST specific accessory I can find is a hood protector. Would a ranger specific part fit if I got the right year model? I remember reading somewhere that with something a certain ranger part would fit a ST. I just wish I could remember where I read that.

this place is custom fitted and do the 60-40 bench as well as the adjustable headrests and shoulder mounted seatbelts (think newer GM trucks or the center seat in the rear)

http://www.proseatcovers.com/

Back