PIC of second row console

buster09841

Reaction score
City, State
PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'13 explorer sport
Hi all!

can someone that has the second row bucket option with black interior post up a pic of the console from a few different angles. I'm thinking of adding one and want to see how much like the flex and freestyle they are. I can't seem to find a good photo of one that isn't a stock ford photo and all of them have the top open.

if you havea good flex console picture and want to post it up too that would be great, save me the searching if you have it already.

thanks in advance!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

It's been posted on here numerous times. The Flex console is exactly the same part. The Freestyle is different and is much more squared off .

It's been posted on here numerous times. The Flex console is exactly the same part. The Freestyle is different and is much more squared off .

Thanks I guess if they are the same part thats good...I knew they were interchangable but didnt know if they were visually the same. Btw I search twice and looked thru 5-6 pages each time...lots of thread no pics tho, unless I just completely missed it.

Doesn't the flex one have an active cooling compartment in it? So maybe not the exact same part, though interchangeable (not the cooling though as there is no wire harness)

Back