• Register Today It's free!

PIAA Plasma Ion Yellow

mastersource

Reaction score
City, State
Detroit
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 ford explorer
Anyone have any thoughts or experience with the H11 PIAA Plasma Ion Yellow halogen bulbs? PIAA says the bulbs are 55w which makes me a little nervous for the fog light housing. Any information would be helpful.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I've had them for seven months without any problems. Of course, living in SoCal I haven't had any real need for the fog lights, but they sure look nice. I occasionally drive with them on in clear weather and I do enjoy the eye relief provided by the yellow beam. So, overall, I give them a thumbs up.

I have had them for a few months now with no issues. It's a nice look with the drop in HIDs.

I am just afraid of glare with 3000k hid

Fog Light Bulb Replacement w PIAA Yellow

Anyone replace there stock fog light bulbs with the PIAA H11 Plasma Yellow 55W bulbs? thanks

Anyone replace there stock fog light bulbs with the PIAA H11 Plasma Yellow 55W bulbs? thanks
As indicated in my PM, I have merged your thread with this existing one on the same topic. All I did was a 'search' on "PIAA" to find it.

Peter

Back