5th Annual EF S.M.O.R.R. 2013 Pre Halloween Spooktacular!! plse read | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

5th Annual EF S.M.O.R.R. 2013 Pre Halloween Spooktacular!! plse read

You're golden in the rear for now then. other than axle under needed.

What parts do you have aquired for the front.

I'm hoping you have Duff 1st Gen Upper Coil bucket Towers that hold EB Coils, they work great!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

O, now Steve. just have to travel here and there... Join this event.

Greg Bring me axle, I sent you Pm, once I have axle done, we can finish front in a weekend. Do you plan to just stay with the 4.10s for now, might be easiest, then just get a 4.10 rear. Or do you allready have 4.10 in rear can't remember.

LMAO Brad, now how many have you sold or parted out in the last few years :D

gman and brad, when/if you do the SAS on the black hole; let me know if you need a hand. Been awhile since I built a toy.

That sounds good Chad.

I think Greg is leaving the his 95 alone and actually doing it to his 1st gen, which will make a great wheeling rig.

If you want to come out sometime and help me on my heep you can. I'm getting down to the nitty gritty with it.

Yup, the 94 is getting the SAS. :)

Chad, if you really feel like getting into a project, maybe with your help, we can knock it out in my garage together. Take our time with it of course, and a little at a time until it's ready to get out to Smorr. I would feel a lot better doing it this way, and not have to worry about time constraints or travel back & forth to Brads doing this. If we have to stop to order a part, no big deal this way. What do you think? Interested? I'm not that far away from you these days. ;)

Guess I better bring my tent home, and air it out too! (still moving )

Wonder if were going to need a heater at night? Hope not, but if we do, I got me an unused still in the box propane tent heater to use. :)

I think we need to bug the TX/OK crews to join us this year. So everybody that knows any of them, get to bugging! :bsnicker:

Yup, the 94 is getting the SAS. :)

Chad, if you really feel like getting into a project, maybe with your help, we can knock it out in my garage together. Take our time with it of course, and a little at a time until it's ready to get out to Smorr. I would feel a lot better doing it this way, and not have to worry about time constraints or travel back & forth to Brads doing this. If we have to stop to order a part, no big deal this way. What do you think? Interested? I'm not that far away from you these days. ;)

Where you living now?

Bump to the top of the heap!

Join us, resistance is futile, you will be assimilated!

Why hasn't this ride been promoted on TRS yet?

Ok guys I guess I would consider this an open meet so with the forum attendance being so low I have invited some peeps with heeps. It pains me to see their choice of wheels but the more the merrier!

Ok guys I guess I would consider this an open meet so with the forum attendance being so low I have invited some peeps with heeps. It pains me to see their choice of wheels but the more the merrier!

I won't be the loaner in my heep then

I will be in my Heep. I hope lol, only changing everything on it......

Bad bad news. I completely grenaded my front axle today, pin and spiders let loose, and took out everything, even the housing.

Don't hold me to it, but I may be a "maybe"...

anyone have a EB 44 housing?

Bad bad news. I completely grenaded my front axle today, pin and spiders let loose, and took out everything, even the housing.

Don't hold me to it, but I may be a "maybe"...

anyone have a EB 44 housing?

Get ahold of SFF customs in Aurora Co, Josh might have something for you.

Get a Hi pinion 44 76-79 and narrow it, then you will be upgrading also to Hi pinion. :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Get a Hi pinion 44 76-79 and narrow it, then you will be upgrading also to Hi pinion. :)

That's what I'm doing. Already sourced a housing, gotta arrange pick up. Can't wait to not have driveshaft and caster problems!

Back