• Register Today It's free!

Ford Explorer Service Manual

Red13Sport

Reaction score
City, State
Mobile,Alabama
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer Sport
Has anyone purchased a factory technicians service manual ? Some manufactures sell body assembly manuals.
Normally expensive but a wealth of information.
Red13 Sport

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You are correct, they can be the proverbial encyclopedia !

I would go to owner.ford.com with your vin as a start...
then maybe look on ebay to see if anyone is getting rid of theirs.. http://stores.ebay.com/Manuals-n-More
or a google search maybe ? good luck...

Cool but the 2013 Explorer stuff has not been released to Helm from Ford yet! Darn!

Ford Service Manual

Does anyone know where I can buy/get the 2014 explorer Ford Service Manual? I know some people on the forms have it and post pdf pictures from it on how to disassemble things from the explorer. I would like to have it for my records in case I need to look at something.

I used to purchase the actual book volumes from these guys. For my last car it was three volumes in all and they were thick and very heavy. Cost was about $125.00 or so. Now the manuals are available on disc and on line also I believe. 'Haven't done it for my 2013 Explorer Limited though.

http://www.helminc.com/helm/homepag...://www.helminc.com/&ei=ci0rUsm4JJK24APxsYCABA

I used to enjoy looking through the pages - lots of stuf in there ...

Yeah they don't have what I want. I want what they use at the dealership.

re exp manual

yeah they don't have what i want. I want what they use at the dealership.

try ken mgee holdings 519 524 5871 or ]www.kenmcgeeautobooks.com OR 1-888-275-2666

That's strainge. The manuals I purchased were identical to the ones used by the dealership, (they were all together on an angled shelf for easy viewing).
Maybe things have changed!

Back