Lease Question | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Lease Question

Best Lease 2014 Sport

Just got back some numbers on a 2014 sport loaded up sticker was $47,000 dollars. I am wondering what forum members are paying... I got quoted 0 out of pocket and $625.00 per month total payment 36 month 13,500 miles per year....What kind of deal did you guys get ?

Thanks in advance....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

At msrp ford.com has it coming up at $608 with $0 due at signing. Throw in taxes, tags, etc your getting a fair deal, you can probably push $619 with $0 due. For comparison my $40XXX Xlt is $515 with 20k a year miles I put $1000 down and was $4500 upside down on my trade (but I work at the dealer so I get special pricing, I believe residual is the same on Xlt & sport)

What dealership do you work at, I went to a few dealerships in North NJ only one had a sport in stock to check out....It wasn't the combo I wanted but I liked it...

My '13 had an MSRP of $48500. I put 0 down, 12k miles and it came out to about $560/mo

Im paying 485 per month tax included with 0 out of pocket for the sport with 402 package

Im paying 485 per month tax included with 0 out of pocket for the sport with 402 package

What is the miles/year and lease term?

My wife just leased a 2013 XLT with 202a, moon roof, lift gate, 20" rims, Nav, I forget the msrp but we did 3k down and it's $380 a month for 2 years. 10k miles per year.

Back