Fox coilovers | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Fox coilovers

Since I've gone to ORI struts I have no use for these Fox coilovers. They're 2.0 x 10" travel. No leaks oil or nitrogen. They will ship with no nitrogen.
Worked great on my Bronco which had great flex.
One has a bent aluminum lower bolt mount. May need new shaft or just the end piece. Everything on these coilovers are rebuildable so it's no biggie to get parts. In fact I've replaced one shaft already. Another needs a top blue locking ring, although I ran it for over a year with out one. There are some small 1/16 allen screws that lock the collar to the tubes that are missing but any hardware carries those. Some vibrated out but never had a problem with the adjuster backing off.

SAM_0354_zps21f394f7.jpg

The one on the far right has the bent lower bolt connection. Also when a new shaft/end is ordered get a new rubber bushing also like the others.
Plenty signs of use but all work great.

SAM_0355_zps129c9fd2.jpg

You can see the one with the missing locking ring. Plus you can see the missing 1/16 allen screw is missing. Every shock needs these though I did not bother to replace every time one went missing.

No Springs The ones I have are really soft. Also all nitrogen is let out for shipping.

Make offer.

$275 Includes shipping lower 48. Great price even if used for spares.

Has been sold

Back