• Register Today It's free!

Our 2013 White X-Sport - Pictures

Boostking

Reaction score
City, State
Central Florida
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 BMW M3/2013 XSport
I took a few pictures last week after a good wash/wax exterior detail. Managed to get some decent pictures before the rain set in. Enjoy!

DSC_0848_zps9255332c.jpg

DSC_0870_zpseeed6559.jpg

DSC_0858_zpsf4e281e2.jpg

DSC_0860_zps9d8584e9.jpg

DSC_0865copy_zps01db6ede.jpg

DSC_0868_zpsd747bbd8.jpg

DSC_0869copy_zps0a877b8b.jpg

DSC_0871_zpsa7b603cb.jpg

DSC_0872_zps6cec1456.jpg

DSC_0873copy_zps9986830e.jpg

DSC_0874_zps9f18111c.jpg

DSC_0876copy_zps31609b13.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I took a few pictures last week after a good wash/wax exterior detail. Managed to get some decent pictures before the rain set in. Enjoy!
Very, very nice. I like the black/white combo.
Now all you have to do is update your profile so that it shows 2013 Sport instead of BMW M3.:):thumbsup:

Peter

Maybe we could mail you an OU license plate and then you could call it a "winner". :)

Very, very nice. I like the black/white combo.
Now all you have to do is update your profile so that it shows 2013 Sport instead of BMW M3.:):thumbsup:

Peter

Thank you! I guess I could do that. My daily driver is the M3. But when in Rome..

Maybe we could mail you an OU license plate and then you could call it a "winner". :)

LOL you will need to convince the wife. She got that frame the day she bought it. I dont mind the longhorns though, they are a good team.

how did you get the front license plate bracket off? Looks good.

how did you get the front license plate bracket off? Looks good.

The vehicle came like that. Its probably because it was ordered for a dealership in Florida which doesnt need the front plate by law.

The vehicle came like that. Its probably because it was ordered for a dealership in Florida which doesnt need the front plate by law.

How I despise needing to have a front plate... Went 4 years before getting a warning on it with my 911. With the Ex, the dealer already had it installed, otherwise may have run without it until told otherwise.

Also, congrats on the new car! White is the fastest out of the factory too;)

Back