Parting out 97 Eddie Bauer Explorer | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Parting out 97 Eddie Bauer Explorer

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

If I don't find one in the scrap yard, I might bug you about the auto lamps mirror.

do you have the factory CD player,front differential, A/C components (minus compressor) and rear window motors? Thanks

I am after a rear tailgate, what is the color?

Sorry about slow response on vacation.
1-Tail gate is Eddie Bauer Green.
2- I have side mirrors but rear view broke in acceded
3- I have you covered on AC components and all audio. Sorry front diff is not in good shape and rear window motors are gone (I have front if needed)
Thanks ill be back next week sorry for inconvenience

Hi need rear drivers window for a 4 door. Please shout me up. Thanks.

tienes "sun visor" color gris claro con "homelink" ambos lados??

What engine/ trans is in it? Would you be selling the transmission and could you quote a shipping amount?

Hi, I sent you a pm. I'm interested in the rear hatch. can I see some pictures and how much. where are you in Ca? please pm me. thanks Mark

I'm looking for the cargo cover in the back.

MT

Hi - I'm looking for the wire connector , with pig tail wires , that goes to the Vapor Management Valve. It's located in the left front corner of the engine compartment. Has 2 wires ; one Lt.Green w/ Blk stripe , and the other is red. Would be small wires going to a round shaped thingy ! Thanks - Ben

Back