For Sale - 1st Gen Part Out. Some performance, some aftermarket. | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale 1st Gen Part Out. Some performance, some aftermarket.

Ok here I go. She didnt sell as a whole so Im going to part it out.

You will pay shipping or do local pick up or for small price can meet. Shipping from Carey Ohio 43316. This will go to a verified paypal account from yours. Unless picking up the items. Then exact change please. I will try to get pics soon or just check my registery.

Coming off my 1993 XLT 4x4.

if you dont like a price MAYBE we can talk

4.0 ovh dress up kit

New Starter Wire system, upgraded Wires w/ ends. 4ga wire and 12ga wire. Wrapped in blue 1500*f sleeve. (no not in sleeve in pic) 25.00
2013-01-07_16_51_51_zpseea59510.jpg

You can see the wire here where its still hookd up
20140218_164327_zps07548696.jpg

Starter and starter solenoid less then 6 months old 35.00
refer to starter pic above and youll be able to see them

Brake Master Cylinder 15.00

Tranny Line Coolers, there is the stock and small add on 30.00 takes both!
20140218_164616_zps23ea25e5.jpg

Stainless Steel Brake lines for 4-6" lift. however one does have a small nic in the stainless steel, however not the tubing, i checked again. youll need to buy the thin nuts as well.. soo since both of those are downers im only asking 35.00 + shipping.
20140218_163217_zpsf564be2e.jpg
20140218_163354_zps493df4f0.jpg

Electric Shift motor for the 4x4 20.00

Trailer Plug and play wiring 5.00

Cargo Cover, grey w/ mounting brackets 15.00

thats all that is left.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Total price and PayPal?

did you get the part? before tearing into it etc, look at all the helpful threads on here on how to do it.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

aight boys n girls. i got the cinder blocks this past weekend. so its getting ready to have lift kit off and tires... is anyone interested in anything else before Danners comes and gets it with a roll back?

Can you do $40 shipped for the shackles ?

Ontario, Canada.

No. It's going to run almost 15 to 25 to ship within us. So I can image what shipping charge would be to Canada

whats the weight on that rubber w/ rims for shipping?

and what will ya have for that lift?

idk yet on that, itll be cheaper then new, lol.

umm where are you? and you know itll be alot right 33s on rims are HEAVY

i have a sister in ohio and i have to go there in november so i might buy have them pick em up and get em from them in november

Moline

Rough Country Lift Kit 4" w/ upgraded nitrogen shocks and front steering stabilizer. will be coming off this weekend. asking 400.00 if i can find the aal ill add it to the kit... current price of kit is 680+50 steering stabilizer+100 nitrogen shocks plus shipping so im saving you some money...

please remember if you want this shipped this is heavy! and i mean heavy!

i will do the best i can to get all the bolts off without cutting them off....

*!*!*!UPDATED THE LIST.

its gonna take some time on the lift kit, i need to go get compressor the lift kit was put on with impact and thread tight.. not getting it off with hand tools.

so i still have the things listed, only thing new to add would be the electric shift motor for the 4wd. the things i listed i put on and i know are/were still working order.. there are other parts as well.. but didnt take them off.. someone is coming sat to look at the rest of what is there body/motor block and tranny... itll be gone soon :(, ive been able to work on it more since im back at home, wife n back together! now once ex is gone will start next toy

ill be updating the list soon, junk yard is coming to get the body and bottom of block. lift kit is 80% off will be off mon/tues. tires are sold.

Interested in the front axle. PM me if it's still for sale.

I know someone asked already, but the shackles to Toronto, Ontario, Canada?

I know that shipping via UPS up here is cheaper. Usually $30.

Back