Lifted Sport Tracs Picture Thread! | Page 92 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Lifted Sport Tracs Picture Thread!

(dead link)

Copy the bold part then click on the yellow image icon at the top of the reply box and insert that there.

To do it from Photobucket, copy the "direct link" and paste it into the popup dialogue box when you click on the image icon.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Go to view album. Upper right hand of pic click the gear/star, click get links. Copy the image code. Then paste it in this window.

20131120_115308_zpsf265264d.jpg

Most recent picture of my rig "The Mistress" but I have since sold the light bar and KC's...

IMG_3975.jpg

IMG_3977.jpg

Sorry if I'm not doing for the pics right guys but it's all trial and error haha

Sorry if I'm not doing for the pics right guys but it's all trial and error haha

No problems, everybody started somewhere. If you need a hand, somebody will be sure to give you a hand. Keep trying. :thumbsup:

(dead link)
So I was gonna paint the front bumper today...until I woke up to this

[quote="RamTrac1990, post: 3226701
So I was gonna paint the front bumper today...until I woke up to this[/QUOTE]

You're getting closer. I think if you removed the http:// before the you would have it. :thumbsup:

20131121_071200_zps468442f5.jpg

Haha damn my bad I thought I had it that time but yea the back bumper is painted black and it's missing the side cladding still because I wanted to wash the truck of all the dirt that was stuck behind it. This damn snow storm hit and won't be a few days til I can get the front bumper painted as well.

Here's mmy a better view of my truck guys...I'm not as far as any of you but when this weather let's up, my TT is going full steam ahead, followed by new tires in a few weeks...not sure what tires but I'm inclined towards DuraTracs right now
20131122_093445_zps6353cbc6.jpg
20131122_071615_zpsd5c3c5b1.jpg

You got it ! :thumbsup: Good looking ST, keep that white stuff out there with you.

Thanks hopefully in a few months I'll have a ST worthy of being here to show off!

I like the BF Goodrich Comp TA

20130622_124529_zps5918387c.jpg

20130622_200958_zps680df3d0.jpg

20130713_125906_zps9139e457.jpg

Sweet pics Newfy Trac! Whats the name/location of the dunes you were at?

Thanks, Silver Lake Sand Dunes MI. Try to get there every other weekend May-Sept.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Just need State ORV sticker $16 for MI residents for the year. I think it's $30 for a non resident for the year.

Got some winter projects I'm looking forward to. Fox Coil overs up-front, Fox Shocks with Deaver Long Travel Springs in the rear. Supercharger for power upgrades.

Still trying to decide what to do with lower cladding, white, black, gray.

Back