Great Ford Dealerships | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Great Ford Dealerships

Sun State Ford in Orlando. A great family owned dealership who takes great care of their customers. I always deal with Ian who is the Sales Manager and he simply is the best. He is always friendly and gives me the best deal possible every time.

The service department is the excellent also, not that I have to spent too much time there. Special thanks to Brad my Service Manager and Paul my service writer who take such good care of me and all my friends that go there.

If you live in the Central Florida area, Sun State Ford is the place you need to go for sales or service :thumbsup: .

I have to add Kelly Ford in Melbourne, Florida...5 vehicles from them in 7 years- Outstanding after sale commitment.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Walnut Creek Ford, Scott Somers - Fleet Manager Sales Department

Service Department is good overall, ups and downs but picking a good service advisory is key at any dealer.

I'm new here but, I have to say that Brandon ford in Brandon, FL was great to me. This has been my best buying experience! The salesman Otis Colbert was great to deal with and Scott and Buddy at the service department took care of me when I had issues upgrading software. They were kind enough to even program the pressure sensors on my new rims without charging me anything!

This is my first SUV and first FORD(was always a honda and toyota guy) and I love it so far!!!

Hi folks!

Thanks for sharing all the Ford love. I'm happy to document your feedback in our system for the appropriate parties to review. To get started, send me a PM with your name, phone number, VIN, dealership info, and any details you'd like me to include.

Thanks!

Crystal

Chapman Ford in East Petersburg Pa is a top notch dealer.
Friendly, low keyed and very helpful !

I'll throw a shout out about my 2nd positive experience in buying from Jerry's Ford in Alexandria, Va (Washington D.C. area). I failed to contact them initially because they didn't appear to have anything in stock (on their web site) that matched what we were looking for, but when I finally did get them in the loop they worked really hard to find us a car that matched what we were looking for, and were willing to transfer one in from another dealers stock rather than having to make us wait for a custom order to be built. Their pricing was good also, allowing us to better the truecar target price, without making the haggling process overly uncomfortable.

When it came to delivery time they came and picked me up from home, let me look over my new car in my own driveway, and then my test drive involved my driving us to the dealership. At the dealership they even filled out all of the paperwork for me so all I had to do was tell them what the answers were, and sign in a few places. I ended up doing financing there also, since they said they could do the loan with my Credit Union that I was already pre-approved with but at a better rate than the CU offered me directly. That was odd? Turns out my loan ended up being through Capital One instead, but still at the promised lower rate so that works for us.

About the only negative I might point too was some up-sell on an extended warranty (at a fairly significant markup) during the finance discussion, but even that ended with a polite request to write "declined" on the form so that he could prove to his management that he had discussed it with me. I guess they had to try..

Overall a it was a very good experience and if they treat you like they treated me (I hope they do) I'm sure you'll be happy. Thanks to Hans and Sofyan for making the process easy for someone who was initially a reluctant buyer.

Acadiana Ford, Kaplan La.

They are a small town Ford dealership that sells mostly trucks. I know of people that have drove all the way from Dallas Texas just to buy a truck from this dealership. Great people to deal with and the service dept is top notch.:thumbsup:

i live in river ridge might have to call them on my sport purchase. what sales person did you deal with?

Dallas/Garland TX - Prestige Ford

Joe Ritmo at Prestige Ford in Garland is the best. He will treat you like family. Very friendly and NOT pushy.

Woodhouse Ford in Blair and Plattsmouth NE!! Have purchased or leased 4 vehicles from them in the past 6 years. They make the buying experience painless and provide outstanding service after the sale!! I live 5 minutes from another large metro Ford dealer, but would rather drive the 30-45 minutes it takes to get to Woodhouse!

A week ago I picked up my new 2014 Explorer Sport from Mac Haik Ford in Houston, TX. Lawrence Gallegos was easy to work with, with much of the communications via email. I ordered the Sport with Lawrence, and he made the process very easy. This is the second Explorer I have bought from Mac Haik Ford, and I am very pleased with the great price and the ease of purchase.

Great Dealer

Superior Ford in Zachary, La. Check them out. Got a great price
without having to haggle. Nice small town dealership. No stupid
shouting hawksters. No pressure to buy the idiotic extended warranties.
Just decent people selling a good product at a fair price.

Great Dealership - Lynch Ford, Mt. Vernon, Iowa

RandyH2 - I will add Lynch Ford, Mt Vernon, Ia to your list. You have already read my comments about it on another thread. They advertise that they do business in a different way and I thought it was probably hype. I now know that it is the best dealership I have ever done business with. No high pressure, no lies, and outstanding service.

I agree with Dave M. We have purchased two vehicles here and serviced our last three. Always reasonable pricing and hard working service advisors and manager to identify and resolve issues. Will not go elsewhere for either a new vehicle or service...

Bob Maxey Ford Howell MI. Great sales and service. Also, sends the local High School sports teams $100 for every new car purchased.

Smith Ford in Lowell Indiana is great! Took delivery of my 14 Sport today! I bought my first car from Dan Deyoung when I was 15 in 90 he is now the gm but I have known his head salesman Larry for a lot of years. Anyway great guys and they are well versed in A-plan purchases.

Huge thumbs up to McDonald Ford in Freeland, MI!!

Wow!

I found a great dealer!

I had issues with paint corrosion on my 11 XLT. After talking to Ford CS, I was extremely frustrated because they would only cover part of the repair work.

After much frustration, I had all but sworn off Ford.

I figured I would try on last time. Crystal got me in touch with a Ford Customer Service Manager on more time (a HUGE Thank You to you for your help too Crystal! :thumbsup:)

I took my Explorer to McDonald Ford in Freeland, MI and had Tim look at it. He got in touch with the CSM from Ford. After his discussions with her, he found a way to make things right for me.

He understood the frustration, and felt that the customers who are buying the vehicles are important to the success of the company. He worked with Gary, the service manager. Both of them went out of their way to make it right.

If anyone is looking for a great dealer who actually cares for the customers after the sale, go to Tim and Gary at McDonald Ford.

Ford is back on the map for me because of the efforts of Crystal, Tim and Gary. They have earned more of my business and I highly recommend them to anyone!

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned them yet, but Bozard Ford in St. Augustine, FL is an excellent dealership! This was my second purchase with them and I will use them from now on. I live 1.5hrs away, but I make the drive just to deal with them. They have an excellent inventory and relaxed sales staff. They gave me top dollar for my trade and I got a great deal on my CPO Explorer! Each time I've dealt with them it was a pleasant experience and I didn't leave second guessing myself or feeling like I just got robbed. I highly recommend them to everyone I come across.

A week ago I picked up my new 2014 Explorer Sport from Tower Ford of Great Neck in NY. Howard Weissman was easy to work with... I will purchase another vehicle from them !!!!

I just picked up my 2014 Explorer Sport today from Plantation Ford in Plantation, Florida. They really took good care of us and I feel that we got an excellent price. I custom ordered mine, it took about 2 months from order to delivery. My salesman Paul Sullivan took very good care of us. This was our second car from them and they were great to work with both times.

Taking delivery at the dealership:

20140307_144136_764.png

They have some really nice classic Fords on display in the showroom:

20140307_144109_668.png

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

My experience picking up my 2014 Explorer Sport last weekend @ Autonation Ford in White Bear Lake, MN.

Started back in December when I went in for a test drive. Everything was arranged through e-mail. The test drive went great and I fell in love with the Ex. The salesman didn't push anything at me(like buy now, what can we do to get you driving home tonight). Basically, drove the vehicle, sat down in his office and tried to find the one with the options I wanted. Nothing found, but he gave me some info regarding rebates, and lease and financing rates.

Forward a couple days later(day after Christmas), I asked if I could come in a take another one out for a drive in the daylight with the 401A package. Went for another uneventful test drive. Back at the dealer, we discussed ordering and trade in value. Since I had access to the X-plan, no dickering around with sale price(well, I chose not to). They gave me an estimate for my trade and I put money down to get the order rolling.

Vehicle arrived middle of last week(1 week after the initial ETA) and I picked it up Saturday. Rebates went up, I got good financing rates and whatnot. They even ran everything through the system and said I could come back to write a check for the money down(which I completely spaced). They did their schpiel about window/paint/interior protection packages(all declined and no pushback from them). They did walk me through the service department and explained how that worked. I guess I get a free loaner for any service performed there since I purchased the vehicle from them. They also mentioned the extended warranty, declined that as well for now and no pushback either. I returned later in the day and brought in my extra set of wheels/tires for my trade and dropped of my downpayment check.

On to delivery, the salesman did a final walk around for any issues and some last minute detail touchups. He gave me the 10 minute tour of myfordtouch and helped me sync my phone(and did a test call to verify it worked). He went over most, if not all, of the features on the 2 cluster displays and all the other buttons and switches(wipers, headlights..etc).

Overall, an excellent experince and 100x greater than my last Ford purchase experince(many moons ago).

EDIT: Pick of Ex in the driveway.

c9xu.jpg

Back