Parting Out 2000 Explorer XLS | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Parting Out 2000 Explorer XLS

If all goes well I'll be picking this truck up on Sunday. I'm throwing this out there to see what kind of interest there might be in this truck before it goes to the junkyard. I will be pulling the tranny, the OHV engine will be up for grabs but with the exception of some minor body damage the rest of the truck is intact. If the deal goes through I'll update the post and maybe put up some pics. Thanks

EDIT:

O.K. so I've got the truck and the part out is on! Now for a little general info. The grill, bumpers, headlights, hood, and tailgate are all damaged. Other than that the truck is pretty clean. It has the nerf style running boards and they're in good shape, just a very little surface rust nothing bad. All of the trim is in good shape as is the interior(medium prairie tan cloth). Its got the console with the little bag under the arm rest, but one of the screw mounts for the arm rest is broken however the cover of the arm rest is in good shape. Any questions just ask.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

dont mean to pirate your thread, but i saw that you said your in Hammonton, i just bought a house in Hammonton, and grew up in Winslow, i always keep an eye out for other members on the roads, but i dont think i ever saw yours. Good luck with your sales, maybe someday we could do a wharton run.

Hey, no problem. I'm actually outside of town in Mullica Twp., but I'm always in Hammonton for all my shopping and such.(truck parts at NAPA lol!) There's not too many guys on here that are local so I'm always looking for guys to head out to Wharton with. My son has a Jeep(yeah I know, I tried dis-owning him but it didn't work. lol!) so I get out with him once and a while. PM me and maybe we can get out.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Haha yeah what can you do. My brother has a Rubi. They are good for testing out the winch when they get stuck. Lol I'm very similar with Mullica twp. Was looking at house out there right next to nesco liq. But anyway maybe next weekend if we do get a bit of snow on Wednesday we can try to meet up.

Free bump

Quick question ....any idea on the shape of the y-pipe? I got a rattle that started and think its my cat...

Sounds good. Hopefully we can work it out. I will take a look at the y pipe. Haven't been under it much but there's really not alot in the way of rust. I'll let you know.

Thank you much appreciated. Yeah I'm not worried about rust, figured with only 105,x.. miles they should be in better shape then mine with over 254,x.. and could you give a price, you said the truck was aaOHV right?

I'll check it out and let you know how it looks.

Here's a few pics of the seats.
DSCF1276_zps3d76b74d.jpg

Would you part with those 2 seat belt buckles? Shipped to 60417

Sure, which 2?

The two that are together. I guess that would be the passenger left and middle.

How's $20.00 shipped sound?

Wanted to say thanks for the parts. They arrived as described and for a great price. Thanks again.

No problem. Sorry about the wait...:)

Bump!

Surprise, I still have this truck! Due to work and general life issues it's still here. My complacency is your gain. Still has most everything available, some small things are gone but overall still a lot left. The wife wants it gone so I'll throw it out there one last time. Get your parts before they're gone!

Should I bring the trailer over? Haha

you wouldn't happen to have the rear axle still would you?

Yes , I still have the rear axle.

Looking for the brackets to hold the nerf bars on the truck. I have an 01sport trac. Would the ones from you Explorer fit? Could you get me a pic please my email is syntax357@gmail.com

Bump.

Hey al! I'm surprised nobody asked for a pic of the center armrest yet haha.

By any chance does it have 16" rims?

Back