First gen diamond cut headlights + roof rack and more! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

First gen diamond cut headlights + roof rack and more!

I'm in the process of trying to sell my '94 Explorer and have some goodies off it.

I have a set of diamond cut headlights in excellent condition. I have HID bulbs for them but never used them and will be included. SOLD

I have a Thule 400XT roof rack with 50" bars and the fit kit for 91-01 4 door Explorers. Its been used but still in good condition. $100 plus shipping. Worth well over $400 if the parts are purchased new.

Parts can be seen here:
10863275955_779a004bba_c.jpg

I also have a set of flares from a 2000ish XLT Sport. It comes with the full kit; front fenders, rockers, rear door pieces and rear quarters. You'd need to purchase new clips to install. They are gray and in so-so shape. $50 plus shipping. Would rather pick up or meet though as the rockers are pretty long.

ECU for a '94 Auto Explorer SOLD

Taillight guards for a first/second gen. Sandblasted and professionally bedlined. $65+shipping

I'll go through the storage room and update with what else I find.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

PM'ed

Tail light Guards Staying on the Rig ? .

ill take the flares! im in Erie, PA

Are you willing to meet up? Frequent Pittsburgh at all?

Was just down there for Turkey day, i can get down that way if need be, also have a brother that lives in the Bridgeville area and works in Southpointe

List has been updated.

Post-Christmas bump. I know you guys got some cash from Santa!

I only had one set and they are sold.

Back