3"Suspension, 3"body ,and 285/75s :D | Page 10 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

3"Suspension, 3"body ,and 285/75s :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey RB, where did you get the lifts? Makes what not

Hey new guy. You REALLY need to do your homework before asking questions like this and bringing back old threads. Roadbully hasn't been a member here for a few years. I suggest you spend some time reading through the current/sticky threads and learn a little bit before jumping in like this. We're all for helping you new guys out here, just show us that you put in a little effort first.

Looks amazing! What size tires did you throw on there? and before you did the springs did you have any bite while turning?

Looks amazing! What size tires did you throw on there? and before you did the springs did you have any bite while turning?

If you're asking the original poster this question, he's been banned for quite some time. Try looking in some of the other threads that are stickied at the top of the modified 2002-2005 forum and that should give you more than enough information as to lifts, tire sizes, etc.

The tire size is in the title of the thread, BTW :)

Sick man that's an awesome look I really like hopefully I can put it together soon. Aloha.

:banghead:

Took a couple of pictures with my cell phone when I was out today, me beside a stock xls.
Enjoy.

bensphone041.jpg

bensphone038.jpg

Cheers

Ben

I Have Been Looking And Did You Use Just White Spray Paint.? Because It Looks Like A Darker Shade Then The Rest of Your Truck

I Have Been Looking And Did You Use Just White Spray Paint.? Because It Looks Like A Darker Shade Then The Rest of Your Truck

RoadBully was banned a while back, but I believe he had gray trim and had it painted white. The gray trim had a bit of a texture to it, so that's what you're probably seeing.

Roadbully has been banned for a good while. I believe he used Krylon for the bumpers and trim. He had a thread about it buried around here somewhere.

Edit: Sorry, didn't even see your response Brian lol

roadbully??

I have a 02 xlt 4wd wanting to do a lift.. reading all threads I came up to ur spacers.. I have a question is this like a level kit or a lift?? Do I need another lift kit to get a 3-5 in lift??

reading all threads I came up to ur spacers..

No you didn't. Use the search and actually try to find the information.

Can the mods please lock this thread?

Lift Kit spacers

Just an FYI for all you new searchers like me and others looking for a lift for your 3rd gen explorer. BTF Fabrication makes them and then some!
here is their website.
http://www.btf-fab.com/

This is the best looking lifted 3rd gen I've seen on here. Can't wait to start on mine.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Check out my thread 4,5 lifted explorer i got some interesting things for you to look at on my build
As already mentioned in this thread more times than I can count, RB was banned from this forum almost a decade ago.

This thread needs to be locked.

Back