Roof lights, mods galore!

ExploreDeep

Reaction score
City, State
Baltimore Maryland
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 explorer XLS sport
What's going on y'all..

Finally able to move after my surgery and had just got got Lucy back from the motor shop and she runs better than ever. Had the motor rebuilt at 79k due to both timing chains snapping.

Time for some more mods and upgrades!!

Yesterday i re installed my two sets of lights and installed F-150 tow hooks while I had the bumped loosened. I'm thinking it's time for some roof lights and a rack maybe. Anyone have these on the 3rd gens? How'd you wire them and where'd you run it through if you did. All opinions are welcome and please bring pictures to the party.

Coming soon-- btf 3'' lift, btf ucas, 2'' body lift, extended sway arm links and many more...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yeah what he said ^^^^^

:bigthumbup:

I'm trying to get in contact with you Brian but your pm box is full :(

I know, it's got like 4000 messages in it and I haven't renewed my membership yet. Sorry, I'll fix it Saturday

I know, it's got like 4000 messages in it and I haven't renewed my membership yet. Sorry, I'll fix it Saturday

Haha I was just curious if I could duplicate your roof basket and if so do you have any plans for it that you could send to me. I admire it.

Back