New Aluminum Sport Pedals | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Depending on the final cost, I'm in!

Can we get replacements/covers for all pedals including the emergency brake? If so, I'm in!

I believe all pedals including the ebrake will be included, but I'll be sure to relay that on to the manufacturer.

Im in!

count me in on this one!:thumbsup:

I'm in

Been looking around for something like this. Depending on cost, count me in

I'm interested

Shipping cost from the USA is what kills us guys in Canada

I assume they'll be drilled and bolted on, and not some clips or anything so they're very secure?

I would assume you assume correctly ;). These aren't the cheap clip-on pedals you find on ebay for $20. Install is secure and straightforward and should take about an hour with basic tools.

I would assume you assume correctly ;). These aren't the cheap clip-on pedals you find on ebay for $20. Install is secure and straightforward and should take about an hour with basic tools.

Just a follow up...wondering where things were at with these. Thanks!

I'm actually on vacation for a couple weeks (SxSw) ... but I'll check in with the manufacturer and see where they're at with the CAD design.

I'm interested as well; although late to respond.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back