A Michigan Meet and Greet? | Page 12 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

A Michigan Meet and Greet?

I'm down to be a passenger, lol

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

im with Kazer on this one, the ranger has no power steering right now and has to pull DD duty on top of that

any of you guys want to get togeather sometime soon? spring break is coming up and im hoping to have my lift on by then and looking for some people to go trail riding with.

Well bdersch and I have both since moved out of Michigan, so idk who's left... Also Rickybobby is still piecing together his ranger

Alright well I'm also a member for great lakes 4x4 and I found an explorer guy on there that comes and goes through Michigan fr work. We are trying to set something up. If anyone from here is in Michigan or close I should be posting when were going

I'd be willing to come up!
Or if you guys want to come down and try out the badlands in Indiana?

If its a Saturday its the only days I can do it

alright ill talk to everyone that ive been talking to and maybe theyll want to plan a trip down there

Okay keep me posted

i havent been on since i said that ill message them today and get back at you.

they all said that it might be cool to head down there but it is kind of a far trip for me.

okay well keep me posted and let me know what you are thinking. i could probably do a bundy hill again

i live near ann arbor/detroit, and would be stoked if this happens, i just moved here and trying to find some new friends to run with

okay well keep me posted and let me know what you are thinking. i could probably do a bundy hill again

im gonna be headed back up to northern michigan come june so if anything itll have to be before that. but none of them have gotten back yet

well let me know.
April 24. 25. 26. or 27th would work really well for me i could shoot back up to michigan to go offroading. or i could shoot to badlands in indiana

lets get something planned.

well let me know.
April 24. 25. 26. or 27th would work really well for me i could shoot back up to michigan to go offroading. or i could shoot to badlands in indiana

lets get something planned.

yeah im still a senior in highschool so i have a hard time getting away for long periods of times. im switching to online schooling so as soon as that happens ill be good whenever. so lets try for that. might just be the 24-27 if im not in online schooling yet.

Back