Sport lug nuts and locks | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Sport lug nuts and locks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Good spot I never thought of that.......I was actually going to secure a second torque wrench in the spare tire area. I bought a decent one in a plastic case for $25 on Amazon.

How durable is the black finish??

I want to order, but was wondering about durability!

Thanks

How durable is the black finish??

I want to order, but was wondering about durability!

Thanks

Dealer just did the "Works" service and that included the tech's doing a tire rotation. I was concerned about scratches but I don't see anything.

Gorilla locks on 2015

Does anyone have an idea on the lock size? I can't find anything online, Gorilla's site is completely useless. Thanks!

Welcome to the Forum 74d34h.:wavey:
I have merged your thread with this existing one.

Peter

Welcome to the Forum 74d34h.:wavey:
I have merged your thread with this existing one.

Peter

Thanks! I pick up my 2015 Sport on Thursday!

Any idea if the McGard 64029 lugs will fit a '12 Explorer? They seem to be very similiar to stock and same hex size.

Any idea if the McGard 64029 lugs will fit a '12 Explorer? They seem to be very similiar to stock and same hex size.
Amazon says these 1/2” -20 Spline lugs will work, but at only 20 bucks not sure I trust it. Looking for black lugs recommendations.

The link does not work. Since there are only 4 in a set, you would have to buy 5 sets ($100). Not for use on steel wheels.

Peter

The link does not work. Since there are only 4 in a set, you would have to buy 5 sets ($100). Not for use on steel wheels.

Peter
Fixed the link. Not sure what happened there. These are for a set of 20 for basically $20

Back