• Register Today It's free!

New from Texas

holliwood98

Reaction score
City, State
Magnolia, Tx.
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 Explorer XLT
Hey guys, my name is Shawn. I just bought my wife a new black Explorer XLT. Been browsing the web looking for forums with cool pics of 22s on one to see how we wanna do hers, and ran across this site. Been reading a lot of really good threads on these things, and I'm looking forward to swapping great ideas in the future.

Peace...Chicken Grease

Shawn

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice, I see you're from the The Woodlands that's where I'm from. Going to Texas A&M right now though

I'm an Aggie too :thumbsup: Class of '98. I'm from Bryan/College Station also, so I know that place all too well. You'll love it there! I miss it, but we still go there all the time, because all my family is still there.

Nice, I see you're from the The Woodlands that's where I'm from. Going to Texas A&M right now though

I'll post up pics of our new baby probably this weekend for everyone to see. We just had all the chrome painted black this past weekend and getting new 22s on Friday. Here's the grill and wheels:

13538565465_7384092dab.jpg

13538749325_2608b980a6.jpg

The wife's pretty pumped. This was my late 40th birthday present to her (bday in Feb.). She was jumping around like a kid on xmas morning after she saw the new paint. I can't imagine what she'll be like after the wheels get here :)

Here she is...

13588123794_7b669861b6.jpg

Back