Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
VanBC/GoodyearAZ
Year, Model & Trim Level
2021 Explorer ST
Callsign
PRINCE51

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm not impressed...! Same body to boxy..!

No big changes here. We have 3 of them we use for crew vehicles, a 2009, 2012, and 2014 and there isn't a nickel's worth of difference between the 3 in 5 years.

It'll stay boxy, it's supposed to be a "real" SUV although IMHO the IRS kills that. So does it's massive size.
I like it for what it is but I'll never buy one.
Also, those headlights won't be going on explorers haha the amount of work that would take it's just be easier to build new headlights from scratch

Outer design look like the old generation expedition with slight front and back light refresh. Not impressed. It looks like they slapped the my ford touch in the old expedition design and called it a day. Meh!

are we forgetting that that is pretty much exactly what ford did for the second gen explorer and 4th gen explorer? dont hate, personally i really like the facelift, always nice to have a little refresh on something that was nice tobegin with.

I think people are forgetting it lost the v8 in place of the ecoboost 6, got the new my touch, updated interior, and minor updates to the exterior. Whatelse did you want?

solid axles? driver selectable gearboxes would also be nice....

Back