started as this
IMAG0424_zps8465bc21.jpg

then found some tires
1020505744658022_7527872897012175242_n_zpsbdbfe562.jpg

now its time to start the lift
IMAG0561_zpsbb40cf8f.jpg

where i stopped for the day
ResizedImage_1398043091567_zps772b265b.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice! What size lift are you going with? I've a red 91 2 door 5 speed and I love it!

im using a 6inch skyjacker lift and im doing soa swap in rear i think that will make the rear high enough i hope

well i ran into a snag while unbolting the radius arm the lower bolt i snapped the sleeve it threads too. so im not sure what im goin to do i was hoping i can cut head of bolt get that all out of there then get a grade 8 bolt n nut and put it back together. whats your guys ideas on this?

Do you have a welder? If so, would it be possible to weld the sleeve back to the TTB? If not I guess your best bet would be to cut the head off the bolt, remove all the bits and then start anew with a new bolt and nut. Welding the new nut into the TTB would make it easier to tighten preventing the nut from spinning when you go to reassemble (Could you get a wrench into the tube to hold the nut if you have to go that route? If not then securing that nut may be the only option)

im pretty sure i can get a wrench in but tomrrow ill know better

Back