• Register Today It's free!

2014 Platinum White Sport

Reaction score
City, State
Cleveland
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 Ford Explorer Sport
Hi all,

Thanks for the input about the 2nd row seats and the ACC. I ordered a 2014 Sport today.

Platinum White
401A Equipment Package
Dual Seating
Charcoal/Black Sienna
2nd Row Console
Trailer Tow
Adaptive Cruise Control

I opted to not get a Moonroof despite the recommendations etc. to their advantage. I've had two moonroof's in previous vehicles and rarely used it. In such a large vehicle like the Explorer I just don't see it being that great. Plus I'm in Northern Ohio so we have two months where we drive with the windows down and 10 months with them up with the heat or A/C on!!!

The big wild card is if there will be any rebates or 0% when I take delivery. I told the dealer such so I only put $100 to order it. Not a finalized deal by any means. Hopefully Ford continues their incentives until May.

Just took order of my 2014 White Platinum Sport last weekend (ordered Jan 2 and built Feb 14). I got the moonroof as we do a lot of mountain driving and the kids like looking at the scenery. It is a great ride and worth the wait!

Hi all,

Thanks for the input about the 2nd row seats and the ACC. I ordered a 2014 Sport today...

Congrats on ordering, PlatinumSport14! I'll be happy to keep you updated on your Explorer's status; just shoot me a PM with your order number and dealer name/location - I'll take care of the rest. Regarding incentives, I recommend reaching out to our Marketing folks so they can keep you up-to-date on the latest and greatest offers. Give them a call at 1-800-334-4375. If you're on Twitter, you can send a tweet to [MENTION=157968]FordService[/MENTION].

Crystal

It has arrived. I can't believe how quickly it was built either, I ordered in on March 17 and picked it up April 30. It literally arrived yesterday morning and I picked it up about 5 o clock. I don't know how many people have seen or not seen a 2nd row with console and the brown/black leather so here you go.

It just squeezed into the garage too!!!

Back