2014 Carlisle All Ford Nationals! | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2014 Carlisle All Ford Nationals!

So are we wheeling anywhere afterwards? Gotta know cause I'm requesting days off soon-ish. If not I'm just going june 6-8

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Bump for offroading info. May skip AFN and just come out for Rausch or whatever wheeling.

More bump. I is confused

Since noone else will step up and answer the 'wheeling' question, I'll take a shot at it.... if I'm wrong, someone please correct me.

As far as I know Lindsy and Tara are staying at the show from Thurs. till Sun., so no wheeling for them..... also, the number of attendees is lower this year thus lowering the amount of wheelable rigs. As far as I know, nothing is set up for wheeling as of now, so unless someone sets up a wheeling day/trip, there will be no wheeling.

If there's something I don't know about (pertaining to offroading), please step up and let everyone know ASAP.

I know it's not what some of you want to hear, but I hope this helps. I feel bad not offering to wheel up here (Freeland area) but there's not much left up here for trucks, and most of you have been through the little we do have..... now if ya have an ATV (or UTV), that's a totally different story, we'll probably be out on them all weekend (weather permitting).

Sorry I haven't posted any updates, this organizing thing was much easier back in the day when I didn't have a super stressful job and a broken house that constantly needs cleaning and repairs. Not to mention having more free time and disposable income!

Captain Morgan was accepted into the women's showcase hall, so according to their rules, he has to remain parked in the building from Thursday night until Sunday night. Obviously I can't go wheeling if my truck is hiding in a corner of the display area, stalking unsuspecting victims. Don and some of his Jersey friends would like to go to Rausch still, so he would be the one to contact if you want to go four wheeling.

Any other questions?

Sorry I haven't posted any updates, this organizing thing was much easier back in the day when I didn't have a super stressful job and a broken house that constantly needs cleaning and repairs. Not to mention having more free time and disposable income!

Captain Morgan was accepted into the women's showcase hall, so according to their rules, he has to remain parked in the building from Thursday night until Sunday night. Obviously I can't go wheeling if my truck is hiding in a corner of the display area, stalking unsuspecting victims. Don and some of his Jersey friends would like to go to Rausch still, so he would be the one to contact if you want to go four wheeling.

Any other questions?

No maam. Discussed with don on facebook, might be wheeling after all :thumbsup:

Oh hello!

I'm pretty sure I have to work Saturday the 7th but I'll probably come out on Sunday.

by the looks of things, i can now say i will be attending. i will also say, i think this will be the last one for me for a while as well.

Glad you are making it this year at least!

I'll probably be out to look around, I have a set of 4 door flares in gray and good shape if anyone wants them I'll bring them. Otherwise they go in the trash.

Any one going to Carlisle want these ?

I will make you a killer AFN deal.

2012-05-19_15-02-27_294.jpg

Caps, lugs, locks and key included.

Any one going to Carlisle want these ?

I will make you a killer AFN deal.

[MENTION=17893]frickea86[/MENTION] DOOO EEEET

Caps, lugs, locks and key included.

Those are nice, and I hope you find them a good home.

I just discovered these, now discontinued. I'd like them in an 18x9" and 15-20mm offset.

Attachments

• Volk GT-C disco.jpg
    Volk GT-C disco.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 449

Those are nice, and I hope you find them a good home.

I just discovered these, now discontinued. I'd like them in an 18x9" and 15-20mm offset.

I'm still partial to these:
1140_sync_black.jpg

Sorry I haven't posted much, I've been busy with other things (writing and drawing, mostly). I haven't even touched Morgan yet :eek: Assuming the weather is okay, I'll be wrenching outside for most of Memorial Day weekend if anyone wants to come up and keep me company/be my grease monkey/drink my beer ;) Tim, I got your message on FB but I hardly ever get on there anymore- I appreciate the offer but I have to work Mon-Wed for the first week in June, and Morgan has to somehow end up at the fairgrounds by Thursday, so I won't have any time to work on him the week that you're down. Fuggles- you promised me a wheelchair battle, don't forget :D

Looking forward to seeing y'all soon!

Looks like I'm backing out with all the time I have to take off later in the summer and funds not there I really don't want to get the mutant moving
I might see if I can swing by and I will bring the new toy down because have located a decent trailer yet either

Any updates or new info? What time is people showing up? We will be there probably around 8 on Friday morning. Lindsy are we still good to crash with you guys?

i will be there Thursday for sure. i will probably leave here monday, or tuesday.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'll be there around 1pm or so on Friday like last year.

Back