New Aluminum Sport Pedals | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Thank you for your help with this. I just placed my order for the Black Grid with Silver Countersink. Looking forward to the change and more toys for my Ex.

Since it is cinco de mayo...

no problemo!

I ordered the same!

Buzz

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Had to have the Performance Pedals

To go along with my new Valentine One w/ the concealed display. Just finished putting this in about an hour ago!

Attachments

• IMG_0010.jpg
    IMG_0010.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 253

Thanks. The unit is up on the visor with it's power wire running on top of the visor, inside the visor mount into the roof liner and down into the pillar cover. I found 12v there so I was able to tap it for the V1 on top and this remote display.

Now I want to find a way to hide the V1 so that's the next project.

I say leave it alone. Stealthy enough.

OK guys,

Mike and I have ordered.

Please chime in if you have or have not ordered.

I feel bad for Chip if you said you were in and are now not ordering.

Buzz

190_Capt333ure.jpg

I'm in if this deal is still on

I ordered. :thumbsup:

black grid with silver countersunk holes

I ordered my plain aluminum Grid finish.

I counted four or are we at five now and good to go?

Everyone ordered except about94ninjas. Even had a last minute person order who wasnt on the list. We met our quota! Thanks again!

An upgraded sound system is next for me. I am still waiting for my tune from Torrie. I have the SCT tuner from those guys but since it is a 2014 model, I guess SCT is still working on strategy codes. The 2013's have instant tunes from Torrie. He said 3-4 weeks. That equates into me having my pedals, 170 degree stat and tune installed around the same week.

How bout you guys? Any mods?

Although it isnt a serious mod, I did order the long skinny badge for the rear from ebay.

_12.jpg

I think I will remove the badge on the right that says ecoboost 4wd instead of adding it to on top of the stock badge.

Buzz

I'm painting my calipers with G2 Caliper paint tomorrow, I'll take photos of the step by step and post them when I'm done. Just going with black since so much other stuff on the Sport is black as an accent color anyway.

I ordered the Weather Tech Digital fit floor mats...the whole enchilada. I had the Husky Liners for a day but the drivers mat, the most important fit was terrible. So I shipped them back and I'm waiting on the Weathertech for twice the price they better fit and fit well.

Gonna order window tint for the front two windows as well.

Any updates on this?

I'm painting my calipers with G2 Caliper paint tomorrow, I'll take photos of the step by step and post them when I'm done. Just going with black since so much other stuff on the Sport is black as an accent color anyway.

I ordered the Weather Tech Digital fit floor mats...the whole enchilada. I had the Husky Liners for a day but the drivers mat, the most important fit was terrible. So I shipped them back and I'm waiting on the Weathertech for twice the price they better fit and fit well.

Gonna order window tint for the front two windows as well.

Cool man,

I had my calipers painted red by a local body shop. $100.00 I had the last three rides done this way. They look mucho better than a brush application. I have painted them myself in the past-no more! G2 is great stuff! I bought the paint by itself and gave it to the body shop to use.

I have the feeling the guys waiting on the other less expensive pedals are gonna be coming this way soon. Just my wager/bet. Silent comms on the other thread.

Hope Chip is nice enough to extend the deal when they start asking. It is out of my hands. I did as much as possible to get this going.

Buzz

Not yet. There's only so much I can do without being completely obnoxious.

They were/are dealing with the loss of a hard drive, and as something that I've had to deal with in my personal life, I cant imagine what its like for a business.

I will email them again on Monday. Have a happy mothers day y'all. Hope you weren't tryin to buy mom a pedal set.

the Performance pedals are twice the price. for more info, read earlier in this thread.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

If anyone is still interested you have until the end of the month to get the 20% discount. Just PM me and I will reply back with the code to use during checkout.

Buzz

Back