A faster, simpler, better myford touch is here - MFT Update | Page 37 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

A faster, simpler, better myford touch is here - MFT Update

Have you found any differences between 3.7 and 3.6.2 besides multi-language support?
Well, don't sure because I own my Explorer only for two weeks with 3.6.2 and one day with 3.7 ;)
I will check what my collegues says at russian forum about it.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ya.....I wont be downloading that.

The 3.7 posted is an international version only. The only English avail is UK, and it does not work with US cars for navigation. Just a FYI

If anyone in the US/CAN decided to install this 3.7 version, and is stuck with no navi/sirius services and a UK woman voice, I can help you downgrade back to 3.6.2 and get your MFT back to a functional state.

The 3.7 posted is an international version only. The only English avail is UK, and it does not work with US cars for navigation. Just a FYI
Thank you. Have you checked it?
I asking because few of russian FE owners have US manufatured cars with SIRIUS installed and haven't any problems with 3.7
2014402132634.jpg

Have any info about navigation support in 3.7 for US/Canada maps but will get it soon I hope.

Thank you. Have you checked it?
I asking because few of russian FE owners have US manufatured cars with SIRIUS installed and haven't any problems with 3.7
Have any info about navigation support in 3.7 for US/Canada maps but will get it soon I hope.

I installed on my car.. (US model). Sirius radio works, travel link disappears. Navigation disappears. Everything else works as expected, but the only language option for English is UK and the British English voice commands will only work correctly if I fake a british accent. (Ie cancel is ignored unless I use a long A)

Do not install this if you are in a US/Can car. If you've already installed I can help you downgrade (which I successfully did)

Do not install this if you are in a US/Can car. If you've already installed I can help you downgrade (which I successfully did)
Thank you. It's important information for US/Canada owners with navigation. :thumbsup:
Can you describe downgrade procedure here?

Thank you. It's important information for US/Canada owners with navigation. :thumbsup:
Can you describe downgrade procedure here?

If someone needs to downgrade they can PM me.

please I need download links for 3.7. Thanks.

please I need download links for 3.7. Thanks.

What country are you in? If you are in North America, 3.7 is an international version only and if you install it you will lose some features (travelink, sync services, and navigation). Also the only English language package that comes with it is British English, so the voice commands will not work very well with an American affect.

Will I lost only travelink, sync services, and navigation?
Because this things I cannot use in Switzerland.

ans as I heard it will be solve the radio frequency problem?
Or for what is ot good?

And if its only that where can I download it.

Cheers
Georgi

Will I lost only travelink, sync services, and navigation?
Because this things I cannot use in Switzerland.

ans as I heard it will be solve the radio frequency problem?
Or for what is ot good?

And if its only that where can I download it.

Cheers
Georgi

Most links to 3.7 online have disappeared.. unless you can find someone that grabbed a copy when it was posted, you're out of luck. The best place to start is at your local dealer. They should be able to get information on 3.7 for you.

Most links to 3.7 online have disappeared.. unless you can find someone that grabbed a copy when it was posted, you're out of luck. The best place to start is at your local dealer. They should be able to get information on 3.7 for you.

Thank you.

so anybody can provide me the data?
Perhaps through wetransfer.com.

thank you in advance.

cheers

So update to 3.7 was sucessfully done and it works!

Thank you xM.

but still problem with the radio frequency...

Cheers

Can anybody please provide the link to the 3.7 upgrade file? Please! And please tell me what languages will I find in it!

OASIS indicates about aviability of new (?) non-US SYNC version:
5 april 2014
Version:
Gen2 - V3.7.6
EA5T-14D544-AA
Language support for UK english, EU spanish, EU french, german, EU portugal, italian, dutch, russian, turkish, swedish, polish and AU english

Downgrading

Can anybody please provide the downgrade procedure. I need to downgrade from 3.7 to 3.6.2, in case it doesn't work ok.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Dear could you please provide the download link.

Back